style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya Chickaroo

I live in a rented house, Housing Association. I went B/R on 12th November and still waiting for my O/R interview. This is a concern for me too as I have a suspended possession order (2003) I have managed to repay all my rent arrears before I went B/R however I still owe court costs of around 350 pounds. I telephoned my H/A and asked them would I lose my home? I was told that because of the Sus.Order I should be allowed extra income from my O/R to repay this back and if I didn't repay it I could lose my home. Of course I am still worried as I have been a tenant for over 25 years and even if my O/R doesn't allow me extra income to repay this I am going to pay it anyway as I certainly do not want to be evicted!

Hope this helps and I am sure another cagger with more knowledge than me on the subject will whizz in and advise you.

Take care

Sugar x x

does anyone no if i would lose my tenancy if i go bankrupt i am i arrears around 700.00 on my rent i am on a repayment programme but have been advise dto go bankrupt im just curious if i included the rent arrears will i lose my home i have 2 children 12 and 15?

You should put in your SOA a line for the amount you have agreed to repay, it is a priority and the OR would most likely allow it. How long will it tkae you to repay?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.