NDR/littlewoods

azessexuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

ive got a littlewoods account and they have passed me on to a company called NDR and ive been making payments to them over passed few months but everytime i make a payment it doesnt seem to go down as they charge me £12 a shot when i make a payment for so called "admin" charges which i think is a joke how can i stop them charging me this as im on ssp at the moment and i want to get this money cleared off but everytime i pay it just goes back up im going to be paying this forever at this rate

Who the hell do these muppets think they are dreaming up these bogus charges?

This is standard practice with Littlewoods/NDR. They must enjoy giving people more reasons to dispute the alleged debt and put the account in dispute.

The first step is, as PGH7447 has said, to send a CCA request. This needs to go to NDR as they are managing the account. Send it recorded delivery. Enclose a £1 postal order. No cheques, and don't sign the letter.

See what comes back from that before you do anything else.

SH

they can legally deal with it as i do owe littlewoods quite a bit of money but im just not happy with these charges

ive just had to ring them 5 times just to setup a payment plan and i had these ignorant woman must of been time of the month who accused me of lying swearing and shouting what do they expect if they treat me like it!!!

absolute gits the lot of them the number funny enough on a "NDR" letter got me through to littlewoods and the prat i spoke to rekons they are a "external" agency lol what a joke they are the same cos its on the letters bloody prats

but yes they can i have a cca and its signed when i joined the catalogue but point is these so called charges

they can legally deal with it as i do owe littlewoods quite a bit of money but im just not happy with these charges

ive just had to ring them 5 times just to setup a payment plan and i had these ignorant woman must of been time of the month who accused me of lying swearing and shouting what do they expect if they treat me like it!!!

absolute gits the lot of them the number funny enough on a "NDR" letter got me through to littlewoods and the prat i spoke to rekons they are a "external" agency lol what a joke they are the same cos its on the letters bloody prats

but yes they can i have a cca and its signed when i joined the catalogue but point is these so called charges

No the question is you owe littlewoods money you do not owe NDR money, and there lies the crux of the matter, you are quite willing to settle the debt but you say yourself they treat you like a piece of dirt.

By making NDR cough up the cca you let them know you know your rights, can they charge you collection fees, what does it say in the T&C's of the account? the answer is probably not so why are you paying these cretins,