Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have been away and just caught up with this. I am equally at a loss to understand how any right-minded judge would rule against Fred!

On to the appeal now.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

hmmm why do i get the feeling that the judge will be filed in my 1-d-10-t folder

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Patma and Fred. I've just spent several days on the edge of my seat reading this thread (how did I miss it before?) I was so certain Fred would win.

I hope all goes well with preparing the appeal and like so many of us look forward to hearing the full story once you're able to tell all.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started reading last night, just finished now, very impressed with the level of support and research provided by members of the board.

Utterly confused as to the result from the hearing though, no further damage has occurred to the item so how can their be "damages"? If you throw a brick at a broken window, it's still a broken window!

Fingers crossed for Fred when his appeal is in action, i'll happily stand outside the courthouse waving a placard for him. Although i might spend my time at the tea shop across the road ;)

Steve, xxxxx, UK

Barclays

DPA letter delivered by hand 04/04/06

Statement request confirmed & DPA payment refunded! 06/04/06

• 1 month later...

I have been absent for a while for various reasons and logged on to one of my threads and then immediately to this.

I really don't know what to say other than something stinks down there.

Go for them and get them, this time!

Only found this thread 3 days ago and just finished reading it, and i must say it is a compelling read, however it sadens me to know that there is a little man, whos life has undoubtadly been thrown in to turmoil by the establishment.

Having seen the effects that these cases cause personally in my own family (Civil, Criminal and industrial cases), I fully commend Fred for his continued fight.

I wish I had picked up on this thread a long time ago as I am from within the Security Industry and may have been able to provide some insight at the time.

All the best Fred and try not to let the establishment get you down.

Regards

Dave

available

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have just read the entire thread (yes sa aren't I lol) from start to finish my OH has gone off in a huff cos i couldn't stop till I got to the end. I simply cannot believe that Fred lost and wish you all the best for the appeal.

Thankyou everyone for your support and for caring about the outcome. At the moment there's something of a waiting game going on, but when there's some solid news I'll pass it on. Fred is definitely not giving up and neither am I.;)

Edited by Patma

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've heard from Fred that there is to be an appeal hearing on Friday 8th October in Exeter. His very experienced McKenzie friend will be accompanying him. Everything is as ready as it can be.

I'll let you all know the outcome. All my fingers and toes will be crossed as I guess lots of yours will be.:grouphug:

ofcourse

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

good luck kick some small donkey

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks