Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BTW (probably the wrong time to ask this!) but how are things progressing regarding the police issues, and the validity/existence of a caution?

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 now :)

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

:0 i have noticed a slow down in the forum lately

must be all the people visiting. or praying

i went fine, if the filling comes out again tho its all the fun and joy of a root canal. didnt scream once no where near as bad as my last dentist...

then again my last dentist didnt always beleave in numbing the gum before drilling

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

I have to say, I had root canal work and it isnt as bad as everyone makes out.

Very unpleasant, but not painful.

Wow 10 guests hi everybody. Bet there is 1 or 2 whose botty is going half crown to threepenny bit:D

Sorry, think I may have been one, by accident! :D:D

Cos they know they'll get the full skinny here. And that'll give them the chance to book flights and leave town for a while. Wonder if the Principal's office is watching this?

Sorry, think I may have been one, by accident! :D:D

Cos they know they'll get the full skinny here. And that'll give them the chance to book flights and leave town for a while. Wonder if the Principal's office is watching this?

I wonder if the principal has escaped oops I mean retired yet.;)

Guests keep coming and going, could be they are suffering from chronic pre-court bowel evacuation

Edited by greigster

I see that bent copper, Commander Ali Desi got 4 years for Perverting the Course of Justice yesterday.

Based on that sentence it will probably only be 10 years for contempt of court if anyone is convicted.......enjoy the prison showers matey:eek::eek::eek: Only my opinion of course

We're back and feeling queitly satisfied.:)

I can now reveal that Fred has now got an advocate who is acting as his pro bono McKenzie friend. I couldn't say anything before because nothing was certain, but he came along and represented Fred and was BRILLIANT.

It's not over yet but it went very positively.

We had arranged to meet with the LD barrister an hour before the meeting and at that meeting it was agreed that Fred would submit a new defence and counterclaim, which will be drafted by Fred's wonderful advocate, and the two applications which were to be heard today would be dropped in exchange.

The Judge was very happy with this arrangement and gave all the vast pile of bundles back to both parties. It has been agreed that, now that Fred has expert assistance matters can progress to a speedy conclusion. (Speedy in court time still means 3 or 4 months :))

It was great being able to hand over to someone who knows exactly what they're doing, but I don't imagine LD are too pleased.:D

I'm just going to put the kettle on and come back shortlly as things come back to me. Thankyou so much for all your good wishes and support.

Well done labrat, we're proud of you!:D (Sorry couldn't find an "open wide" smiley) that was the nearest.

great news pat , well done

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks