Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Like I said in an earlier post- PCAD has sowed the wind and now they will reap the tornado.

I understand that the courts do not encourage perjury.

Well Noomy the claimant will also have received along with the application copies of two letters originating from the Police legal services.

There's a line in the one letter which will make rather uncomfortable reading stating as it does that the bundle of evidence supplied to the police by the defendant is 'meritorious of further investigation'.:eek:

Obviously we could not comment on an ongoing criminal case if such existed but Fred has been assured that the police will wait until the civil case is concluded before starting any such investigation.

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is an incredible development. I understand a bit better now why you all seem so positive.

Just when you thought this case couldn't get any weirder.

Post by me are intended as a discussion of the issues involved, as these are of general interest to me and others on the forum. Although it is hoped such discussion will be of use to readers, before exposing yourself to risk of loss you should not rely on any principles discussed without confirming the situation with a qualified person.

*Repetition as we all know is one of the simplest forms of brainwashing and other mind control techniques.

Repetition as we all know is one of the simplest forms of brainwashing and other mind control techniques.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Like I said in an earlier post- PCAD has sowed the wind and now they will reap the tornado.

• Haha 1

Did I mention how confident Fred must now feel to discover that the claimant has rested their case on something that does not exist?

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Did I mention how confident Fred must now feel to discover that the claimant has rested their case on something that does not exist?

And lots of other things we've disproved too:D

Committing PERJURY to pervert the course of Justice, springs to mind :rolleyes:

put that in your pipe and smoke it guests :D

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

I am speechless - Yet another example of astonishing behaviour.

I was just taking a quick look back to how this all began and remembered this from the previous hearing:

The judge spent some time trying to persuade Fred to drop his counterclaim

Egg - Face - Splat

Well done TLD / Patma et al.

Dad

Thanks Dad but frankly most of the credit must go to PCAD and Lyons-Davidson who had to retire so much 'evidence' from their bundle that they were forced to bulk it out with all manner of documents and letters which for the most part were stamped as 'Irrelevant' but actually contained deep down the real truth behind the caution.

Without PCAD and Lyons-Davidson and the recent rather helpful assistance from their barrister we might never have been able to use the fact the caution does not exist in Freds defence and we musn't underestimate the part played by the late Universal Security (UK) ltd in providing Fred with much useful evidence either.

Is that a round of applause I'm hearing or just the sound of a bell tolling?

Edited by Toulose LeDebt
  • Haha 1

So, the judeg has stayed this for a further two months- could this be to allow the Police to do their investigation, I wonder?

No the stay is primarily because the Solicitor heading the Force Legal Dept. could not formally finalise confirmation of 'the caution not existing' at such short notice, and without consulting the Chief Constable. Unfortunately it reached him as an appeal against the caution and so certain formalities have to be met first. Had it just been a simple confirm or deny then as before when Lyons-Davidson contacted them lastyear it would have been a simple denial and game over next wednesday.

Basically we're waiting for a response from the Chief Constable of Devon and Cornwall to rubber stamp it and until this actually happens the lawyer wont put his name against it and make it 'Official'.

Hopefully this process will not take too long as the letter to the Chief Constable was dictated in the presence of Fred last thursday.

Any investigation conducted by the police into behaviour of parties to the civil case will be implemented upon conclusion of the civil proceedings.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

Two months is a long time. It would be prudent to consider what might or might not happen in that time. What do they say about a snake being most dangerous when cornered?

I suppose that if the confirmation arrives quickly, Fred could apply to have the stay lifted early?

H

Two months is a long time. It would be prudent to consider what might or might not happen in that time. What do they say about a snake being most dangerous when cornered?

It certainly is a long time but in Freds favour is the fact that the stay was issued so late in proceedings that all documents for both hearings have already been filed at Court. It's all a bit too late in the day for the claimant to produce anything new or attempt to change anything and any such attempt will be contested in the same manner as the last which appears to have caused the claimant rather a large amount of angst resulting in a blubfest of staggering proportions.

We shall as always be monitoring closely, any monkey business will be spotted and dealt with. Remember it's not just our eyes watching the claimant now, it's the Judges, the Police, the SRA and Plymouth City Council amongst others8-)8-) They are under far more scrutiny right now than Fred ever was when they assigned a Private eye to him.

Oh and todays surprise was not the final card in the hand by any means. I understand they face one more quite large and rather ugly surprise when they enter Court and a veritable avalanche of smaller yet pertinent problems in addition to those they already are aware of.

We have kept a not inconsiderable amount of Freds powder dry for any hearing.;)

Edited by Toulose LeDebt
'F' in or that's 'for' not slang for a female PCAD employee.

I suppose that if the confirmation arrives quickly, Fred could apply to have the stay lifted early?

H

It is important when making 'Plymouth Crock Stew' that once all the ingredients are brought to the boil they are left to simmer and tenderise for a period of not less than two months.;)

Just wanted to say you are all amazing!!

I had a considerable amount of help from fellow Caggers a couple of years ago, and applaud all of you who have helped Patma and Fred get this far, and what soon can only be an utlimate victory!!!

Well done all of you!:D

den3371:p

congradulations look forward to november - stick it to them.

wish the guests would leave comments tho so we could get there thoughts, or do you think it would overload the swearfilter

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

I would love to be in the Lyon's Davidson office, or indeed in the office when Plymouth College of Art and Design has to tell the local authority legal department about this latest development.

I think I said right back at the beginning that the reason this was being persued was arrogance... they didnt think anyone would stand up to them.. how wrong they were.

Well done Fred, Pat, and especially TLD who I think is a shining example of what CAG is all about.

Edited by natalie
abbrevs

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

I would love to be in the Ld office, or indeed in the office when PCAD has to tell the local authority legal department about this latest development.

Now the strange thing natalie is that PCAD appear not to have gone through the local authority legal dept as you might expect but have conducted these proceedings more as very much a one man crusade against Fred.

It must be slowly dawning on them that they've been set up by their insurers to make this claim, handed the insurers rather expensive solicitors to represent them then placed out into the line of fire whilst the co-claimant or should that be 'real' claimant retreats to a safe distance.

I don't think for one moment that the local authority legal advisers would have sanctioned these proceedings but they were until quite recently completely unaware of their existence. To say the Plymouth City Council members I've spoken too were shocked to learn what has happened is a crass understatement.

Whatever happens in Court or afterwards I can see a direct formal complaint being lodged at both the college and the City Council against the member of staff who has pursued this personal vendetta raising questions about his suitability to hold the position he currently holds when five days a week he is in the company of young and otherwise vulnerable people.

Well done Fred, Patma and TLD

Oh and the biggest round of applause to LD and PCAD who between them have made the biggest balls up I have ever had the pleasure of reading all these weeks :D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks