Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another little matter which pales into insignificance beside the caution issue, is that, PCAD's main witness's statement has been refuted by honest members of PCAD staff, simply via a FOI request.

Has something upset our guests because they're departing in droves:confused:?

Rats & sinking ships come to mind :lol:

Well done eager eyes TLD, well done Patma for persistence, well done Fred for staying the course in hte midst of monting psychological pressures.

Now on with the war...

Edited by foolishgirl
typo

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

I love this thread. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when it's all over... Might actually have to get some work done!

Perish the thought.:D

When it's all over sure as eggs are eggs another case will surface that needs the special cag treatment and we'll all be that bit better qualified, having cut our teeth on this little lot.:D;)

Rats & sinking ships come to mind :lol:

Well done eager eyes TLD, well done Patma for persistence, well done Fred for staying the course in hte midst of monting psychological pressures.

Now on with the war...

Thankyou Foolishgirl. The credit rests with TLD to be honest.He's been directing operations from his eyrie somewhere in the non-brummie midlands;) and to Fred too for not buckling long before us caggers ever heard about his little difficulty.

well done Fred for staying the course in hte midst of mounting psychological pressures.

and EDIT

I've got to ask - why did Fred believe he had been cautioned?

And that's exactly what it's been FG for nearly four years.

Fred did not admit to causing damage at the police station which caused us serious doubts straight away over whether any caution issued might be valid.

Nothing was said about a caution until the solicitors first mentioned it in Sep 2006. Since then it has been repeated until Fred (who never having been introuble with the police before and was completely unfamiliar with thee entire process) started to believe himself he'd been cautioned.*

They pushed (and actually quite wrongly claim to have succeeeded) to get Fred to admit to the caution before the Judge.

He's had threat after threat demands for vast sums of money, cars sitting outside his house, private detecives, huge costs pushed in his face all manner of psychological harrassment from the claimant.

*Repetition as we all know is one of the simplest forms of brainwashing and other mind control techniques.

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

somewhere in the non-brummie midlands;) .

An early draft of Rupert Brookes 'The Soldier' sums that up.

If I should die, think only this of me:

That there's some corner of Birmingham

That is forever Norwich.:grin:

He did scratch this version though, apparently the alliteration wasn't quite all it could have been.8-)

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Another little matter which pales into insignificance beside the caution issue, is that, PCAD's main witness's statement has been refuted by honest members of PCAD staff, simply via a FOI request.

Yes sorry Patma I was so bogged down with all the other issues that I forgot to say what a magnificent and devastating blow was dealt to the claimants case by these two PCAD emloyees accounts.

Fantastic work this was. Primary witness statement fully exposed as incorrect by two other members of PCAD's own staff!!

I must admit, having followed this thread for the last month or so, I thought that the "secret" was that the police has already quashed the caution and you weren't letting on until the court case. The reality is, of course, even more bizarre.

Congratulations to all of you for the time and tenacity that you've showed in helping Fred. We can only wait now with bated breath for the dust to settle and the aftermath to be viewed.

If awards were given on CAG for meritorious conduct, TLD and Patma should be first in line.

MBNA - Agreed to refund £970 in full without conditions. Cheque received Sat 5th Aug.:D

Lloyds - Settled for an undisclosed sum.:D

Fred (who never having been introuble with the police before and was completely unfamiliar with thee entire process)

Thought that might be it but had to ask. I'm so impressed with him for not folding. It's all to easy to start questioning your own sanity when these tactics are used. Much worse, you lose all sense of self worth.

An early draft of Rupert Brookes 'The Soldier' sums that up.

If I should die, think only this of me:

That there's some corner of Birmingham

That is forever Norwich.:grin:

He did scratch this version though, apparently the alliteration wasn't quite all it could have been.8-)

061005-NCFC-Logo.jpg

Would this be appropriate?;)

It might have been before Delia got her hands on us sadly the once rampant canary is now better represented thus: :D

lameduck.jpg

Oh dear that's very sad. Maybe we can move on to sort them out next;):D

I can't bear cruelty to animals.:eek:

Ok, I am confused, and I am NOT re-reading the 94 pages, but I thought Fred HAD a solicitor who had advised him to admit the caution? Or did I make this up in my fevered and overworked imagination? :shock:

There is much confusion surrounding what actually happened but it does appear the only papers Fred ever signed were his custody release papers.

He has wrongly been led to believe that he signed a caution in order to be released.

The solicitor has been next to useless both at the time and more recently.

Being next to useless appears to be a sine qua non for solicitors in those parts...;)

Mmmm. And sadly for a disproportionate number of Duty Sols I meet working as a 'Responsible Adult too'. :-(

fantastic news for fred and all concerned

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks