Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hmmm... Brainy, strong, good friend... I'm thinking Julia Roberts in Erin Brokovich mode, what do you think?

As for Van Damme, what an insult! Is TLD a cokehead in love with himself?... Ok, maybe he is :shock:, but for me, I'm thinking Ralph Fiennes or maybe Stephen Fry. :razz:

Yes Julia Roberts will do very nicely. :cool::roll::D

Kiptower was just having a confused moment re the Van Damme:?

Ralph Fiennes yes good choice.

Having watched The Pelican Bried on Saturday, Denzil Washington was ever so good. Could we find a place for him?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm just off the 'phone to his agent and the PCAD childcatcher has kindly agreed to play himself.

childcatcher-431x300.jpg

An interesting fact about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: The book was written by non other than Ian Fleming. Yes, the James Bond author.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Hmmm... Brainy, strong, good friend... I'm thinking Julia Roberts in Erin Brokovich mode, what do you think?

As for Van Damme, what an insult! Is TLD a cokehead in love with himself?... Ok, maybe he is :shock:, but for him, I'm thinking Ralph Fiennes or maybe Stephen Fry. :razz:

No I'm not a cokehead in love with myself you'll be pleased or possibly surprised to know. I was but the paranoia kicked in I started to think my nose was too big, the incessant drug abuse irritated me and I became convinced I was cheating on myself. It's difficult to stay in love for long when there's no trust.:roll:

Flattered with the Stephen fry choice though he is a little too effete in mannerism to be convincing so I'll gladly go for Ralph Fiennes though tbh Ranulph Fiennes is probably a bit nearer the mark.

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Flattered with the Stephen fry choice though he is a little too effete in mannerism to be convincing so I'll gladly go for Ralph Fiennes though tbh Ranulph Fiennes is probably a bit nearer the mark.

Well if I have to be honest, I'm more a Julie Walters than a Julia Roberts.

;)

An interesting fact about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: The book was written by non other than Ian Fleming. Yes, the James Bond author.

And wearing my Stephen Fry hat I'll tell you something quite interesting about this fact.

The book was written by Ian Fleming and quite heavily adapted for the screen by Roald Dahl. Strangely the James Bond film You Only live twice was actually based primarily on an original story by Roald Dahl not as we would imagine the Ian Fleming story which is very different and Fleming is uncredited in this film.

Another quite interesting thing about this fact is that two Bond Character actors appear in it (Desmond Lllewellyn 'Q' plays Coggins and Gert Frobe 'Goldfinger' plays the Baron).

Of course we all know that 'Cubby' Broccoli did this and the Bond films, hence the Cubby numberplate on the car in the pond scene . (Used his own)

Quite interestingly you can see the cables in the scene where Caractacus Potts tries the rocket pack.

The man who drove the car in the film is called Pierre, lives in Stratford upon Avon, is mad as a hatter and can still be seen driving the roadworthy version of Gen II around.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Well if I have to be honest, I'm more a Julie Walters than a Julia Roberts.

;)

Well that's fine but please, please don't do one of those dreadful regional accents she does so 'well'.

Well that's fine but please, please don't do one of those dreadful regional accents she does so 'well'.

:lol::lol::lol: OK well if she won't do how about Meryl Streep she's about the right age and she doesn't do regional accents (don't think)?

She can even burst into song and cheer us all up when things look glum.

streepjump.jpg

Could the two guys who do the crop circles have a cameo role?

Good idea give it an ethereal twist, maybe get David McCallum to reprise his role to play the 'Invisible Man' Bryan 'Head of Estates' Turner. Sure I read today they are making a third 'X Files' movie so we could be Scully and Mulder.

"Remember

The truth is out there".

You gotta love that tagline.....

LOL, I don't know whether it's seriously funny or strangely disturbing to think of Jean-Claude Van Damme playing my mum. How am I supposed to sleep after that. I might have nightmares. :confused:

Is it the hair Annushka? Maybe a ponytailed Segal would be better then huh?

Good idea give it an ethereal twist, maybe get David McCallum to reprise his role to play the 'Invisible Man' Bryan 'Head of Estates' Turner. Sure I read today they are making a third 'X Files' movie so we could be Scully and Mulder.

"Remember

The truth is out there".

You gotta love that tagline.....

Noomills two crop circle makers are art students who the "evil college baddies" (no names, no pack drill, working for MI5)(that bits for all you James Bond fans) are secretly paying to moonlight and make fake crop circles.

The college closed early on that fateful day because the wurzels were delivering a load of corn for said students to spread all over the car park and practice making circles. The evil baddies now fear Fred is on to them, but don't realise he'd only fallen asleep in class and not noticed everyone else depart.

Don't worry, Annushka, now you've got something even worse to worry about, me singing.:lol::lol::lol:

Princess Leia as 'Carrie' or am I getting confused there?

leia_headshot.jpg

The barrier salesman and engineer?

article-1114713-0076F0C3000004B0-244_634x386.jpg

An ex paralegal?

_40622095_rodney_203.jpg

A Spooky resemblance to somebody we know (think glasses).

burns.gif

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks