Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred thread, I like that:grin:

Thanks for your support, buxie and glad you've enjoyed the read.

Watch this space cos you aint seen nothin yet:wink::wink:

Nothing_whitespace_blank.gif

now youve seen nothing :)

• Haha 1

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Morning all. Any sign of that letter you were awaiting Patma, the order ("IT IS ORDERED THAT THE CLAIMANT DO REPLY IN WRITING TO THE FOUR APPLICATIONS OF THE DEFENDANT, DATED 6TH AUGUST, ON OR BEFORE 28TH AUGUST 2009.UPON RECEIPT OF WHICH THE FILE WILL BE REFERRED BACK TO THE DISTRICT JUDGE FOR HIS CONSIDERATION.") only gives Lyons-Davidson until 28th August to respond in writing and it would be nice if we could cause them intolerable misery by putting one final application in to the Court which His Honour might also like to read alongside whatever fairy story they submit in response to this order whilst 'CONSIDERING'. The content of that letter will be very damning for them in the event it arrives in time for a further application to be made.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

I'll write an application for Fred today Patma based on the document I sent you with the red underlined sentences. Frankly that in itself is enough to see this case struck out for what it is and that's assuming the claimant can furnish the Court with acceptable explanations for all the other 'anomalies' in their case as per the latest order. I have my doubts that there is a satisfactory explanation to any of the issues let alone all of them but let's give them a chance to make representation before we inform the judge about the most recent issue.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

I'll write an application for Fred today Patma based on the document I sent you with the red underlined sentences. Frankly that in itself is enough to see this case struck out for what it is and that's assuming the claimant can furnish the Court with acceptable explanations for all the other 'anomalies' in their case as per the latest order. I have my doubts that there is a satisfactory explanation to any of the issues let alone all of them but let's give them a chance to make representation before we inform the judge about the most recent issue.

That's brilliant, thanks TLD. Just sent you another pm btw.

The clocks ticking for LD to get their comments in to the court and then after that the hearing is fixed for a week tomorrow. Things should get exciting ........;):D;)

I think I might apply for a job at LD...... from the looks of it they pay staff to sit on the internet all day... of course chances are they may not be practising anymore once the SRA catch up with them........ maybe the guests should be looking here instead

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

I think I might apply for a job at LD...... from the looks of it they pay staff to sit on the internet all day... of course chances are they may not be practising anymore once the SRA catch up with them........ maybe the guests should be looking here instead

Very true, Natalie. The college might be shedding some staff too after this.

Not all of the guests are necessarily from LD or PCAD though, as the city council have shown an interest, thanks to TLD'S lengthy communication with his " highly-placed friend" who did ask for the thread link;).

That's very helpful of you natalie providing that link. It's not just the SRA that Lyons-Davidson might need to look out for, there's a chance that the matter will be referred to the Attorney General for consideration after what we have discovered recently is put to the Court on top of all the outstanding issues with their case.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

That's very helpful of you natalie providing that link. It's not just the SRA they might need to look out for, there's a chance that the matter will be referred to the Attorney General for consideration after what we have discovered recently is put to the Court on top of all the outstanding issues with their case.

Careful TLD, you'll scare our guests and might put them off their lunch.:eek:

A lunch the poor deluded souls at Lyons-Davidson are probably still convinced that Fred will be paying for.....:D

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

A lunch the poor deluded souls are probably still convinced that Fred will be paying for.....:D

I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of the PCAD person responsible for explaining why they have a bill for thousands of pounds to pay over a little itty bitty car park barrier [problem] which went horribly wrong for them.:eek: oops....

Just sent you another pm TLD btw

Just received it thanks. EDIT (the pm not the doc)

How glad are we that you had the foresight to get a copy of the tape of the 1st July hearing now????

Of course if they want to go on and state 'that' in Court that's up to them and just another claim they make which can be easily proven as false simply upon production of the transcript. How contemptuous of them to assume that their particular interpretation of what was admitted and denied at that hearing should be taken as truth? :-x:-x

And again how contemptuous to assume that an LIP wouldn't notice?

Talk about digging yourselves in deeper, how much further are they going to go ???

journey-center-earth-3d-pos.jpg

(There's a very good chance that the Judge has already felt the need to listen to the tape of that hearing himself anyway so will probably be a little fresher on the subject of what was admitted or denied than LD might want).

:lol:

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

It's all sent now TLD:D

How glad are we that you had the foresight to get a copy of the tape of the 1st July hearing now????

Of course if they want to go on and state 'that' in Court that's up to them and just another claim they make which can be easily proven as false simply upon production of the transcript. How contemptuous of them to assume that their particular interpretation of what was admitted and denied at that hearing should be taken as truth? :-x:-x

And again how contemptuous to assume that an LIP wouldn't notice?

Talk about digging yourselves in deeper, how much further are they going to go ???

It's very worrying that a firm of solicitors has such a disregard for the truth. Effectively trying falsely to use the judge as a witness for their side, is a particularly low trick that if I were the judge, Id take exception to.

Seeing it in writing brings home just what scant regard they do have for facts and the truth. Most of that document is just the same recycled garbage, copied and pasted from the previous rehash of it, poor grammar and spelling mistakes included.

How ironic that on a document partially entitled 'Chronology' they still struggle to come to terms with the simple concept of telling the time correctly......

If an LIP had put their case together there's no way it would have been allowed to progress to this stage, I can only hope that once exposed the repurcussions of their behaviour in bringing these proceedings are proportionately more severe than anything said LIP would have received.

I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of the PCAD person responsible for explaining why they have a bill for thousands of pounds to pay over a little itty bitty car park barrier [problem] which went horribly wrong for them.
I do keep wondering how many times they have tried this type of [problem] on in the past.

I somehow doubt that Fred was their first victim, although I do rather suspect he may well be their last.

When you get a chance Patma, it may be worth having a little chat with the Student Union, to ask if any other Students have had similar hassles. Probably not a barrier, but something along the same claim for expensive repairs line, pushed hard by an aggressive department/official, backed up by snarling lawyers overly keen to extract an excessive payment.

I just have a feeling that other, remarkably similar cases will pop out of the woodwork once you start grubbing around. Indeed, if this hits the media, as seems highly likely, then don't be too surprised if other people come forward to recount similar experiences.

Cheers,

BRW

All the evidence being unveiled is very exciting, but don't let Fred loose sight of what he wants to achieve.

Presumably it is to have the caution removed, and the claim for cost of repair to the barrier dropped. I would also be thinking of costs/damages.

Have you a contingency plan should LD/the college/Insurance company drop their court claim at the very last moment.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks