Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Muppet-Movie-bv03.jpg

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Release of information from DVLA records : Directgov - Motoring

I just discovered that LD have sent enquiries to the DVLA shortly after a particular car drove by Fred's home.

I've checked the DVLA's list of when it's proper to reveal the information and they've no right to obtain it as far as I can see, so a request to the DVLA will be sent tomorrow for a copy of the V888 form

Sections 4 & 5 from the V888 form.

What information you want and why.

How you intend to use the information.

This could be very interesting.

The SRA have already had two dossiers from us and a further update is going any day now.

You never said a truer word, Natalie about the Grisham novel comparison. Think the Firm as far as the costings go.:roll:

48 minutes to watch a 5 minute long video, then they charged to watch it again later, 24 minutes to read a four sentence letter, 12 minutes to 'Dash for cash' on a day when no other work was done on the case, just for starters and if I'm not mistaken more than a few double entries. All charged handsomely at £1.50 per minute.

'Want to talk to real solicitors in your area just dial 0898 ............'

All calls to this service are charged at £1.50 per minute.

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

Have you noticed they don't charge for time spent viewing this thread. It must be purely for pleasure! That's so sweet of them.:p

But look at what they charge for the ensuing flurry of urgent 'phone calls and emails every time we post anything 'unhelpful'. That's where they make their money.

Well would make their money if this wasn't a small claims hearing and they can persuade the judge to ignore their offences under CPR. :-|

(Oh and they'd have to win first too).

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

I know you have nothing to fear from that lot, but just to be awkward, I would ask Admin to change the permissions on this thread so that (like the Library templates), only registered users can access it. No more guests. Ok, so "they" would then have to register, but I think maybe avid watchers would soon spot a pattern of... :razz:

Like I said, no massively obstructive, but I believe in being as awkward as possible at all times in cases like these. :-D

I know you have nothing to fear from that lot, but just to be awkward, I would ask Admin to change the permissions on this thread so that (like the Library templates), only registered users can access it. No more guests. Ok, so "they" would then have to register, but I think maybe avid watchers would soon spot a pattern of... :razz:

Like I said, no massively obstructive, but I believe in being as awkward as possible at all times in cases like these. :-D

I think that's a good idea.

would recomend, p.s. if the registration takes ip address it takes very little work to translate that into a name, i.e. a ping traceroute on mine comes up cpc3-mfld12-0-0-cust798.nott.cable.ntl.com

which gives town, customer, local exchange, and isp

im sure it could be determined for certain if people are from the lawyers office rather than making possibly false assumptions

for example the same traceroute on the forums tells me that its hosted by bytemark...

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Admin does that check on suspicious activity labrat but sometimes these 'guests' get clever - or think they do ;)

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Sounds a good idea to me too. That way they'd have to come out of the woodwork if they want to see what's happening.:D

Some good news since I last checked this thread yesterday! They probably didnt expect this level of resistance to their claim so are panickingn ow and pulling out every trick in the book - including hiring of PIs!

You have got them on the run Patma, they didnt expect you to stand up against the big boys, but then the saying goes....How do you eat an elephant...one slice at a time... :) And you have certainly carved a few slices off PCAD!

Yorky.

P.S. cant stand cricket so the Yorkshire branch can stay open 24/7...except when SBK on :o)

48 minutes to watch a 5 minute long video, then they charged to watch it again later, 24 minutes to read a four sentence letter

Excited children wanting to watch re-runs of cBeebies and reading lessons. Is this really billable work? ;)

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Oh dear oh dear, this thread has progressed alot since I last read it!

Good luck Patma and Fred, it seems that TLD and the others are doing a bang up job in helping you!

I don't think that PCAD et al. knew what they were getting into!

H

Oh my goodness.. I stumbled across this Fred (thread.. sorry..couldn't resist the pun there) hours ago and I've been transfixed from the very first page. Well done caggers, this has been a brilliant read and although I don't understand a lot of the legal jargon.. I'm sure that this will end as a victory for Fred and the caggers. I look forwards to the outcome and hope the media can then cover this case to protect any other innocent people and bring this forum to the attention of other people who may need assistance from you experts in the future.

Superb!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks