Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So it isn't Lyons-Davidson that PCAD normally use. I'd be interested in learning, in the fullness of time, why they're handling this case then. I suspect that the answer to that could also answer another of the things that puzzles me: Why has this raised its ugly head again now after nearly four years of nothing.

The early threats from Lyons-Davidson were sent with Royal and Sun Alliance as the client, for the purposes of litigation this was changed to PCAD as claimant although Lyons-Davidson appear confused themselves as to whether PCAD are sole or first of two joint claimants. The Court have not picked up on this but if by chance PCAD won I'm sure we would make an issue of the matter.:roll:

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patma

Best of luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and Fred with fingers crossed.

BTW, did Fred see the occupants of the BMW? Did the male have reddish hair by any chance (I seriously doubt it but you never know)?

I'll ask him and let you know.

That's a mysterious question, very intriguing.

The early threats from LD were sent with Royal and Sun Alliance as the client, for the purposes of litigation this was changed to PCAD as claimant although LD appear confused themselves as to whether PCAD are sole or first of two joint claimants. The Court have not picked up on this but if by chance PCAD won I'm sure we would make an issue of the matter.:roll:

Yes I noticed that too, TLD,sometimes they call PCAD first claimant, but where's the ghostly second one then?

I wonder what R&SA would say to being asked outright if they're claimants?

Just seen your pm now TLD....wow and double wow. That would be just amazing. What a hoot!:D

I have just emailed you an annotated copy of the document Patma. I think that makes it clear to all and submitted into evidence by the claimant too eh? What a bonus!!!!

We'll keep that information out the public domain for now but I am in no doubt that the claimant knew this before they even entered litigation.

What we must do next is trace backwards through the entire document bundle until we find the first mention of that fact and see who introduced it and in what circumstances.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

I have just emailed you an amended copy of the letter Patma. I think that makes it clear to all and submitted into evidence by the claimant too eh? What a bonus!!!!

Certainly answers some of the questions which were frustrating us behind scenes Captain Slow meets mission impossible.

Just got it thanks and I've printed it out for reference.

When you think of all the evidence they've given us, they're our new best friends really.

LD I love you......big hugs all round:D

Just got it thanks and I've printed it out for reference.

When you think of all the evidence they've given us, they're our new best friends really.

LD I love you......big hugs all round:D

Print another copy and put it on top of the pile of documents for tomorrows meeting, should be a good conversation starter.

There are some very sinister implications indeed for the claimant if this is confirmed.

Print another copy and put it on top of the pile of documents for tomorrows meeting, should be a good conversation starter.

There are some very sinister implications indeed for the claimant if this is confirmed.

Oh do explain, please. I can't wait. You can pm it if necessary, but I'll never sleep otherwise.

This thread reminds me of the ABC Minors at the saturday pictures so many years ago as the end of every post from Patma and TLD leaves you on a cliffhanger,eagerly awaiting the next episode!

Hey middenmess, it's a cliffhanger for me too.:D:eek::confused:

TLD IS BEING MYSTERIOUS.

Oh do explain, please. I can't wait. You can pm it if necessary, but I'll never sleep otherwise.

Look at the date of that letter then look at the date they started the claim.

The offence is not to do it but to do it 'knowingly'.

Look at the date of that letter then look at the date they started the claim.

The offence is not to do it but to do it 'knowingly'.

I think I get you now, thanks.

Very well spotted what you pointed out in the email btw (sorry everyone, you'll hear about it honestly)

I think I get you now, thanks.

Very well spotted what you pointed out in the email btw (sorry everyone, you'll hear about it honestly)

That was the problem you see for the point to be valid something else had to be wrong and it was. Only a minor otherwise insignificant error but it threw the whole theory.

(Well for a few minutes anyway).:D:D

Okay I've received them now thanks.

Not sure why they bothered including that nonsense really the docs are highly irrelevant but as they've submitted costs based on what about thirty quid a throw for reading a letter I guess that's earned Lyons Davidson about 250 Lalaland dollars in return for no output or contribution whatsoever

Notice they claim to be working for R&SA in the one I labelled 15?

On the second page of the index, the bottom item is a certain FOI request response from our friend at PCAD btw

I hadn't but now you mention it........ what a bunch of jokers.

Is that what it is? Well thank you very much Lyons Davidson because you have just completely proven one of the allegations made before the Court about your conduct (that's your conduct not 'your clients conduct) in presenting this case. I think that particular one was passed on to the SRA as well but tbh it's late now and there have been so many complaints, allegations of misconduct and contempt I forget where we are with each one sometimes.:roll:

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks