Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be suspicious too.

Has Fred got anybody that will house sit whilst he's gone?

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Another visit has just happened. This time the Lyons Davidson person, got out the car (a different one) and approached Fred who was outside, verified his identity and handed him a large package.

I'm round there now and am just going through it.

A printout of this thread? are they trying to get the case struck out?

An apology?

Can't be evidence they don't have any......

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

the video being broken down into still photos frames?

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

It's a large black ring binder filled with the correspondence and evidence for the hearing.

That now appears to be the second bundle to arrive this week.

This one has sometimes multiple copies of the same letter:confused:

It also has copies of letters between LD and the police trying to get evidence for their case, but failing miserably. There are also communications from Universal Security. They're quite funny actually.

Our friendly paralegal at LD sent them an urgent fax on 22nd July (6 days before they went belly-up) asking for the make, model and serial number of the damaged barrier and replacement. Bear in mind the judge made the order, giving them 28 days on 3rd July:p

The response they got from US uk only gives information from after the barrier was replaced and has nothing to say about the make, except that sometime later a new RIB arm was fitted to the new barrier.

so they still cant confirm the origional barrier then?

so guesses on the next name its claimmed to be, fusi, laod, faac, no wait they wont admit the last one

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

I'll take this new bundle home with me TLD and scan it for you.:D

Okay thanks it's a safe bet we'll find things in there which will help Freds case. I'm mildly surprised they've done this I'd have thought their time would be better spent trying to find valid responses to the concerns raised in the latest Court order because if they don't then it's highly unlikely there ever will be a need for this bundle.

Say what you will about Lyons-Davidson but they are certainly very cheap. Don't think I'd use them myself though but at £80 for all this work you have to wonder how they manage to pay the bills.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

so they still cant confirm the origional barrier then?

so guesses on the next name its claimmed to be, fusi, laod, faac, no wait they wont admit the last one

There was an application for the enforcement of a Court Order which will make this subject rather tricky for Lyons-Davidson to deal with in the 4 apps of the 6th August.

The more-so since it has become common knowledge and entered into Court that 'No records exist' as reiterated by Patma in the post above.:-D

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

Gosh ten thousand sterling eh? seems a tad excessive for a small claims case. Perhaps as Fred has intimated to the Court this case would be better being re-allocated to a different track of course the claimant would then have to comply with a whole new set of rules concerning disclosure and evidence plus the legalities will be taken more shall we say seriously and this can only be to Freds benefit.

Still £10,000 shows the Judge whats really been going on here and puts the Part 20 counterclaim into perspective. Can't wait to see how they break that sum down Mark must be on a hefty wedge for a Paralegal.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

Seven EDIT eight visitors?

Come on all you Lyons Davidson staff move along back to work there's nothing to see here, haven't you got a fistful of Court orders to respond to?

You won't find the answers browsing internet messageboards you know, no wonder your case is such a crock of cr@p, a little more application needed though I'm sensing the only application you are familiar with is Microsoft messenger :rolleyes:;)LOL :cool::D ROFL :shock::shock: :-|LMAO :p:p;):rolleyes::?:oops:

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

I'm a little bemused at the fact it was delivered in person, which imo, could again be seen as an attempt at intimidation.

If there is nothing new in the bundle why couldnt it be posted?

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

And to the guests, would it be easier if one of us emailed the thread to you, that way you could get on with answering the court order

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

A little something from LDs web site:

If you haven't already noticed, at Lyons Davidson, we pride ourselves on being different from other law firms.

Anyone care to add a second line? Go on, I dare you

Well...... if you insist.

If you haven't already noticed, at Lyons Davidson, we pride ourselves on being different from other law firms.

Lyons Davidson where special treatment meets special needs.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

I'm a little bemused at the fact it was delivered in person, which imo, could again be seen as an attempt at intimidation.

If there is nothing new in the bundle why couldnt it be posted?

That was the third or fourth time they've been to Freds house so I don't think you'd be wrong in mentioning that it is intimidating behaviour.

As for the question 'Why couldn't it be posted'? I suspect it's because Lyons-Davidson left it too late, the papers had to be in 14 days before the set hearing date.

Edited by Toulose LeDebt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks