CCJ stike out - what is the process

cw412

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

my situation is as follows:

1 CCJ set aside, defence put in. CPR request sent to claimants. 20 days later no reply. Can I ask for this to be struck out? Ho do I do it, do I need to see a judge?

1 CCJ defence going through. CCA letter sent 3 months ago. No reply, no documents. Court papers had to be exchanged by last Thursday. I did my bit, they have not replied. Can this be struck out? again the hearing is on Fruday 21st Nov, do I need to see the judge in person?

Thanks all for your great help so far.

I think you need to apply for summary judgement in your favour rather than having the case struck out.

I am applying for a strike out under CPR 3.4 (b)(2) in a case brought against me. I have applied for the strike out in advance of submitting my defence which may or may not become neccesary. Check out 'applying for a summary judgement' on this site there are some good threads about it on here.

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............