Hackney cctv pcn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I parked in a road that normally would have a stretch marked with double red lines.As the road had recently been dug up,and relaid,the last section of the red lines had not been applied.I parked in this spot.

I later received a pcn through the post stating that I was parked on double red lines and that I had been captured on camera.On viewing the image,the area where my wheels met the road was obscured by 2 telephone exchange boxes,although the area of freshly laid tarmac could clearly be seen all around my vehicle.I pointed all this out in my appeal but they insisted I was parked illegally,and on double red lines.I refuted this,and the case is now going before the ajudicator.I was sent a copy of the councils case along with a video of the imaging camera(it dosen't play?)

I will let you know how things turn out,but as far as I am concerned I have not parked illegally on double red lines and therefore have not committed the offence they are accusing me of.Am I missing something.

By the way,the road that continues on from where I was parked has no retrictions on it.

Again mate - I don't doubt you give a good description but really can't comment without investigating all avenues.

Need to see ALL of the paperwork and, if you have any, pics of location.

-

• 1 month later...
I parked in a road that normally would have a stretch marked with double red lines.As the road had recently been dug up,and relaid,the last section of the red lines had not been applied.I parked in this spot.

I later received a pcn through the post I was sent a copy of the councils case . .

There's something strange about this e-mail - if it were red lines, then the Council wouldn't be able to deal with it, as red lines are TfLs responsibility!