Vodaphone duall account problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

My brother has an account with vodaphone, he also set up a contract for me as at the time i was under 18 and was told only way i could get a contract phone was on someone elses account.

We have always paid our bills

My brother is coming to end of his contract in Feb 09 and decided to take his tariff down from unlimited txts and 1200 minutes to unlimited txts and 900 minutes

well for some reason they changed him down to 600 minutes, he didnt realise and has used just under the 900 minutes and has a bill for £250 when niormally its about £100

They wont admit to it being their fault and are cutting him off as he refuses to pay the extra

They have now said they are cutting me off too as the account is in his name, even though i pay for it and have paid this months bill.

They also say i have to pay the remaining 3 months bills even if im cut off, which is ridiculous as the phone is paid up to date and i am not paying for something i cant use

Is there a legal way to make them reconnect my phone or to not pay them for the last 3 months

thanks

Hi allsorts, can I ask if both contracts were started at the same time? My OH and I had this problem with Vodafone (one phone late but both cut off crap). Ours were started at totally different times, with different account numbers (both in OH's name). All ok until one day, out the blue, both phones were merged onto the one account number and there were nothing but problems since.

Including, if he was late with his bill, mine was cut off etc. as for their mistake with the tariff change - was it done on the phone?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p