lloyds joint account

rnp1966
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi not sure if this is the right place but hope it will be moved if not.

I have looked at my experian file and it is now showing 2600ish lloyds default it says started 2006, i am thinkining it was an account opend with my ex in 2003 we split in 2005 and i contacted lloyds when i saw she was cashing cheques all over the place. They said joint account your liable i explained i had a basic hole in the wall card and she had the guarentee card and i want the account closed so no more monies could come out, they said they could not do that. So then i start paying ten pounds a month but the cheques kept being cashed and to cut a long story short after several heated calls with the collection department i told them to put the account where the sun don't shine. not nice but i had had enough by then. now it has returned i am wondering what my actions should be to sort it out? I had asked for copies of the cheques in the past as my ex moved to northan ireland and i could prove they were nothing to do with me but lloyds said they could not help.

It is a joint account so you are jointly and severably liablefor the balance.

The account should have been frozen when you disputed it.

I would send an SAR and ask for the telephone transcripts as well.

Is the account frozen now? I asume so as it with recoveries.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.