Hsbc Vs Me - Defended, Pls Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There

I was fighthing with HSBC since Dec.2007 Finnaly I've made a court case with MCOL as instructed on ConsumerWiki. After few weeks I've recieved Court Order saying " Following the filing of a defence the claim shall be stayed pending judgment in the OFT test case"

Filing signed by HSBC pls in part 3-defence saying: We intend to defent this claim and will file a full defence within 28 days of the stay of proceedings expiring" and dispute the full amount shown on claim form

so, HSBC : ME 1:0

Did someone has the same scenario ?

Pls Help Me

PS:

BAnk keeps charging me -this time i will add current charges

Thx

Luke :-?

Hiya Luke and welcome to the HSBC forum :) and the stay club :rolleyes:, you have joined a (not so) happy band of hundreds of thousands of people who's claims have been stayed in court pending the outcome of the OFT test case :rolleyes:.

With the current test case waiver there isn't a lot we can do after our claims have gone to court and been stayed (put on hold) :-| there is a harship route but unless your living in a cardbord box its difficult to get anywhere... but is possible.

BUT....

Once you have started your claim and your account is in dispute there isn't a lot the bank can do to recover what they see as a debt either, the only legal way is through the court system and your claim is there already.

So if the charges they keep adding to your account are causing you a problem open another bank account and take your finances and your money out of the reach of HSBC, let them add charges, they cant recover them and you will claim them back :rolleyes:. you can even write to them and tell them that as they keep applying ridiculous charges to your account you can no longer afford to bank with them :-).

You will get some stupid letters demanding repayment and maybe phone calls but there is no legal basis to any of it and most of these tactics are unlawful so we can advise you what to write to get them to stop :-).

pete