tresspass notices being issued

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Long story cut short ....

New ppc round our area (portsmouth) seems to be taking over the world in last few months.

Parked in a retail park in pompy, got anearly christmas present inviting me to pay 75 quid to them. As per usual, ignored the notice etc (I'm not that stupid to pay it !)

They have got dvla details, and have written asking me to identify the driver (nice of them to try !)

Ignored, and one I haven't seen before came through this morning : trespass notice. ' Further to our letter of blah blah, you, as the registed keeper of blah blah vehicle, are being notified that the land managed by parktech, including parking areas, car parks, service roads is private land, and thus we may restrict entry to that land, on behalf and as agents of the landowners.

You are notified that as from the receipt of this letter, your invitation to enter land managed by us is withdrawn. As the owner of the vehicle specified above, it is your responsibility to inform all of the vehicles users that they are no longer permitted to enter parktech managed land.

We will keep on file the outstanding parking charge, and will take action against the vehicle, and its occupants if the vehicle is seen on parktech managed land. This may include an injunction, or removal of the vehicle and its occupants from the private land, using as much force as is necessary to effect the removal.

Do not ignore this notice.

Well - I know you can be banned from stores etc, or ant private land, but didn't realise that this tactic was in use !!!!. Think its just a scarry letter to try to say ' we know we can't make you pay, so we are trying to inconvienience you as much as possible, in a hope you decide to pay up '. Unless they get every parking space, road, in the area (never will happen!), then its an empty threat.

Anyone seen any of the other ppc's come up with this ?

Don't even think cps has stooped this low !!!!

All opinions & information are the personal view of the poster, and are not that of any organisation, company or employer. Any information disclosed by the poster is for personal use only. Permission to process this data under the Data Protection act is NOT GIVEN to any company, only personal readers.

Wow twice in one day Dorst comes up as applicable. this is fun ! use land registry to find the actual owner. write to them ! ask if the PPC is an agent of theirs. and write to the head office of ALL the retailers there telling them that this PPC is attempting to prevent multiple customers from using their outlets. Include a copy of the PPC letter and CC; the letters to the retailers to the Head of Customer Services and the Head of Legal Services. also as a separate thing find out the rates being paid for the car park :) looks like it should be a business rate, if its not then someone needs to pay up. try here Rating Lists on the Internet - Homepage and their letter is rubbish. hey are trying to deny entry to a specific vehicle not a person. complete crap.

You are notified that as from the receipt of this letter, your invitation to enter land managed by us is withdrawn. As the owner of the vehicle specified above, it is your responsibility to inform all of the vehicles users that they are no longer permitted to enter parktech managed land.

We will keep on file the outstanding parking charge, and will take action against the vehicle, and its occupants if the vehicle is seen on parktech managed land. This may include an injunction, or removal of the vehicle and its occupants from the private land, using as much force as is necessary to effect the removal.

How can they ban you from ALL Parktech managed land as presumably they were acting for the landowner on the first carpark?

Therefore if you were in Mr Smith's car park to get the first ticket, how can they clamp you in the 2nd car park where they are acting for Mr Jones when it is nothing to do with him and he may well object strongly to them harassing one of his customers?

It did make me chuckle all morning after reading it.

Its almost like a child - you won't give me any money, so I won't let you park in any of my car parks.

Funny thing is, one of my friends is the store manager of one of the shops in the retail park - I was visiting him !. He's got about 40 tickets so far, ignored every one, and nothings happened yet. He's waiting for them to clamp...

Its one of those sneaky operations - write the ticket in the car, slap in on the screen, take photo, and then run back to car, and hide until next sucker comes along.

Writing letters now, will let everyone know how many replies I get, and how long this 'banning' lasts for....

All opinions & information are the personal view of the poster, and are not that of any organisation, company or employer. Any information disclosed by the poster is for personal use only. Permission to process this data under the Data Protection act is NOT GIVEN to any company, only personal readers.

I can think of an interesting situation that could arise if a company were to take my vehicle.

It is a van, and occasionally, there are shotguns, and ammunition, in the back.

All quite legal, a locked vehicle is deemed to provide the required security - and I have the necessary permit to allow me to be in possession of the guns..

However, if someone were to remove the van and the contents, they would then, [presumably], be in possession, without the necessary.....

An arrestable offence, I guess....

Sameagle.

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

However, if someone were to remove the van and the contents, they would then, [presumably], be in possession, without the necessary.....

I think you should keep the shotguns in the van at all times,, just in case. :grin: