how quickly have you got replies?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi my account was also closed and they replied with their standard bog of letter 5 days after they received my LBA although they did ask that I give them details of the charges which I did and I also said they could have a furhter 7 days to return the money to me or else...... Court proceedings so they have 6 days left before court bring it on.....

I got an acknowledgement from HBOS from my prelim letter within 4 days and then nothing ...... have just sent off my LBA today so 14 days and counting or it's the Sheriff Courts we go ......

T

I will not be held liable for any advice/comments given... if in any doubt please consult professional advice.

HBOS Acc1 - Small Claim Filed 31/07/06 - WON -21/8/06 - MCOL -06/09/06 - WON 13/09/06

HBOS acc2 -Small Claim Filed 02/08/06 - WON 13/09/06 - Round 2 Prelim Letter sent 14/09.06 - LBA sent 27/09/06 - MCOL 16/10/06

HBOS acc3 Prelim Letter sent 14/09/06 - LBA sent 27/09/06 - MCOL 16/10/06

Just received a standard fob off 2 days after handing into local branch!!

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

Guest willowb

Hi debt girl, I didn't receive a reply for my first letter either, it musn't be unusual for this to happen.

I received 3 'stalling tactic' letters to my LBA and I actually gave them about 4 weeks....then I get the 'NO CHANCE!!' letter and filed my claim.