Re@ S C Gray solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These people have bough a debt from EON( Powergen)- Debt relates to electric at a business that failed approx 2 years ago--

Has anyone any advice of how to deal with their request-- i made it clear when business failed to EON that i cannot pay anything at all---they have now sold debt to the above

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Sorry to have to blunt but you still owe any debt to EON.

You have two points of contact; Either talk to EON direct to try and solve this problem or deal with the solicitors.

Having had to deal with the solicitor mentioned i have found that if you are honest and tell them what you can afford to pay then they will contact EON to see if they will accept the payment schedule that you are proposing. But you do need to make an offer which may include an initial payment to get the ball rolling.

If it does end up going to court then it will be in your favour because you have offered to make regular payments, not a lot of people know that particular fact.

As i am in the process of sorting out my own debts, and i am on an I.V.A scheme this is the best advice that i can give