www.superstar-store.com - bought goods but they have not arrived

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys. As I mentioned in the title I bought an item from said online store, recieved a confirmation e-mail but my goods did not arrive.

They also had an actual, real-world shop so I tried to get hold of them by phone, but eventually managed to find that it had closed down and relocated. Tried phoning the new store, with no success.

My numerous, ever-more-agitated emails have gone unanswered. I have ordered from them before and had no problem.

Can anybody suggest a possible plan of action? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. :-?

Edited by ctzn kane

Without knowing the timespan, I would suggest a letter asking for your money back with an associated threat of court if it isn't returned within 30 day (assuming it was paid with a card).

If it was a credit card and payment hadn't appeared back into the account by the 30th day then I would ask the card company for your money back.

Thanks for your reply.

My hunch is that the new shop may have have closed down too already, would you still suggest sending the letter there? Also, my card is a debit card, I'm assuming the same still applies?

Thanks again.