Studio / iQor CCA request.

dudelove
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5625 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have a debt of over £100 with Studio Catalogue (have others but will post them in other forums). This relates mainly to their ridiculous 'admin charges' as I have only ever ordered about £50 worth of stuff from them (I have easily paid them double that).

Anyway the debt was passed onto iQor (via Moorcroft) when started to ignore them over an order I was charged twice for and they wouldn't refund. Could never get them on the phone and emails never answered.

I asked for a CCA last week and recieved a blank copy of a CCA with no signatures from me whatsoever. I just wondered what people would advise my next course of action to be ?

Many Thanks.

Did you make the CCA request in the usual manner - recorded or special delivery, £1 postal order?

Did you receive a letter with the "agreement" stating that it fulfilled their obligations under the CCA 1974?

Can you upload it to photobucket so we can see if it is defective in any other way?

SH