what to do next

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i cca additions a few weeks ago the sent me a blank cca back saying they did not have a signed copy and they hoped i would be satisfied with this, today they have sent me a default on this debt, what i would like to no is can they do this after i have asked and they have failed to send a signed agreement, and what to do next. many thanks

If they have admitted that they do not have a signed agreement then what exactly is it that they are enforcing?

A blank agreement is simply a piece of paper, meaningless.

Without the agreement they cannot prove that you owe the monies, nor that they have a right to collect against the debt.

Contact them again (in writing only) and remind them that you dispute the debt and that they are in default of your request, also request that they clarify on who's authority they are processing your data, as without the agreement, they do not have your authority to do so, you can also at this point demand that the default is removed forthwith