Am I a CAGaddict

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I joined CAG a couple of weeks ago to get some help with DCA's but since then I have been unable to stay away. Not even for a day. Maybe I need counselling:D

It's getting so bad that I'm actually starting to help other people with their problems and to make things worse, I'm having panic attacks whenever the site is down. This morning I couldn't log on and I started praying and I'm athiest!!!

I've even thought about making up problems so that I have reasons to come here. OH GOD (see I'm at it again)

Do any of you have the same problem as me and what did you do about it??

Any help gratefully appreciated

FOX

:grin:p.s If any of you took this seriously then maybe you are really a CAGaddict:grin:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I joined CAG a couple of weeks ago to get some help with DCA's but since then I have been unable to stay away. Not even for a day. Maybe I need counselling:D

It's getting so bad that I'm actually starting to help other people with their problems and to make things worse, I'm having panic attacks whenever the site is down. This morning I couldn't log on and I started praying and I'm athiest!!!

I've even thought about making up problems so that I have reasons to come here. OH GOD (see I'm at it again)

Do any of you have the same problem as me and what did you do about it??

Any help gratefully appreciated

FOX

:grin:p.s If any of you took this seriously then maybe you are really a CAGaddict:grin:

Join the club :D

I'm sorry to say this, but I too am a CAGaddict. It all started way back in February 2007 and I haven't been away since (except for when I take my annual family holiday and boy o boy was that a struggle to keep my addiction at bay).

As for what you can do about it, I have no idea. :(

I say, stand tall, stand proud, it is nothing to be ashamed of :D

I'm now off to get my daily fix of word association now to calm my nerves :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

The thing is- I'm a telly addict and now i'm totally conflicted. I can't do both at once. I've totally lost the plot on some programs i watch (some may say i lost the plot years ago-swines:???:) I sit on my computer chair day after day (getting a square backside in the process) and will someone to come on with a problem that I know something about. The problem is that I know nothing. ARRGGGHHH. All this typing is making my arm ache. Oh how i'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous:-D. NO! STOP! I must go and do something else:)

fox

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Now where did I put those Valium

smiles stands up, steps forward.

hello my name is Hilary and I am a cagaholic, I started out with just the one hit a day but now it has got totally out of control.

I am going on the 7 day step regime but taking that first step is going to be hard

I may start tomorrow

Hilary,

Be strong, you know you can do it but why oh why would you want to.

A daily fix of CAG is good for the soul and the withdrawal symptoms not worth it.

I only came on for some information and now i'm hooked on CAG. I think the site went down this afternoon for some maintenance and i had this overwhelming sense of loss. I really need to do something about this but I really can't be ar**d lol:-D

fox

I arrived on CAG's doorstep two years ago next Friday. I went in though the welcome forum and haven't been able to find my way out :confused:. I live here now with the wife and kids, this site has been able to help all the family from student to motorist.

LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY CAG !!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

:-D:-D:-D:-DLOL:grin::grin::grin:

What the hell am i doing. I'm playing with paper planes now!!!!

No Foxy, it's worse than that, your playing with imaginary paper planes :eek:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Oh Mrlex. how could you. If i didn't have arms on my chair i would have fell off. I haven't laughed so much in ages (thanks to DCA's) Ta muchly:-D:-D:-D

fox

Hi Silverfox - CAG is not an addiction, it's a passion! ;):D

You will learn so much from this site that you will soon be able to guide newbies in the right direction.

Glad you are enjoying the site :)

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 73.026m my best yet :D

well it was my best

Just got 90.72 m :D:D:D

Edited by jowalshy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

Oh bu**er, I got it through the window but only managed 36m

Jowalshy, you're just showing off now lol.

fox

YAY! 67.295m my best yet. (wonder if i'll find time to eat today:-D)

The thing is- I'm a telly addict and now i'm totally conflicted. I can't do both at once.

CAG TV Thats the answer.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Tonycee. NOOO! If you do that i'll have three things to watch and my nerves just wouldn't cope.:rolleyes:

fox

My name is Bookie and I am a CAGoholic too.

It has been 2 years and 9 months since I first got hooked on CAG. Before that, sure, I had dabbled in MSE for recreational use only, BCH for a bit, but it didn't really give me the right hit... Then this dodgy geezer Bankfodder gave me this address, told me it was free, so I thought: Well, what harm can it do? Besides, I knew I could give it up anytime I wanted.

So here I was for a couple of weeks, you know, just trying it out like, thinking, yeah, this is good sh*t, but still wary... Then this other dodgy geezer called Dave PMed me and offered me stronger stuff to hook me up: He asked me if I wanted to be a moderator on the site. Well, I didn't want to say yes to start with, not knowing where it would take me, but in the end the lure of more CAG got too much and I agreed, and there started the real downfall for me.

The rest of the story is well known to the regulars: I got pimped to Trevor McDonald for CAG, spending all my time here, my poor husband ended up buying me a laptop as an intervention to get me out of the computer cupboard, but nothing worked. I even ended up recruiting other people to CAG to support my addiction.

I am now slowly withdrawing from CAG and have even managed to sometimes spend a whole day away, but at heart I know it's no good: when I die and they cut me open, they'll still see CAG flowing through my veins and heart. And I'm glad, cos the hit you get from being a CAGger through and through is like nothing else. ;-)

I have to endure at least 12 days without CAG from Friday. How will I cope?, I will have to rely on that TV thing that I barely watch these days.

I hope BT don't make it any longer!, they were breaking data protection willy-nilly yesterday (I know who had my line before me, where they live and what course of recovery they are taking!)

I hope my sentence passes quickly..... :D

Oh Bookworm,

There is nothing else i can say but BRILLIANT.

Lets see how many more we can get to confess.

As you all know confession is good for the soul.

Damn I've lost the valium again:D

fox