Natwest/rbs/triton mint creditcard debt

olliepup
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well got a letter today!

Not from Regal but from ScotCall Debt Collecting Services for the same debt, so looks like Regal are out of the running.

This must be the 5th DCA on this debt now.

Basically this one says contact them immediately as failiure to pay will result in it being passed onto their field reps for a doorstep call to make arrangements to pay this debt!

Should i send them the bemused letter?

Or should i just type what im thinking and tell them to clear off and don't bother calling here to try and collect money when they have no legal right too with out a valid CCA?

Anybody had dealings with this Scotcall?

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

I had a debt with mint that i was paying monthly but they decided to pass it over to Triton, i CCA'd them which they passed onto RBS.

Had a CCA reply from RBS but basically what they have sent looks to be a signed application form, it say Please complete your application form by answering all questions below in block capitals.

Please note that your application maybe delayed if all questions are not answered.

Credit agreement regulated by credit consumer act 1974.

After that its just all the questions ive answered and my signature and date at the bottom, but this is just an application form not a valid agreement??

I had a similar thing from Natwest which i keep telling them its in dispute every 6 months or so.

Then there is a copy of some interest rates on another sheet saying this was on the back of my application, then there is a sheet with terms and conditions and a copy of a credit agreement which has no signature at all.

Is it just a case of me replying saying this is not a true valid agreement and the account is in dispute?

Cheers Olliepup.

• 3 months later...

Got a letter back from Triton saying they are passing it back to original creditor, now Moorcroft have taken it up, its still in dispute and still no CCA just application form.

Should i write back and inform them or just ignore?

Olliepup.

can you give us the history please

pers i would not rely on any 'paperwork' errors where a financial relationship does exist.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Dx,

Basically i had a Mint credit card which i could not keep up the payments on, so i defaulted it prob 3/4 years ago.

I was paying them 25 quid a month which they were happy with then they passed it onto Triton for collection.

I CCA'd them and some time later i got a card application form i had filled out as a credit agreement.

I wrote back stating this and said this was not a original true copy, didn't hear anything for ages then Triton wrote back and said they are no longer dealing with it.

Today i got a letter from Moorcroft saying they want payment within 7 days etc and i should make an agreement with them by the 11th or i'm up for the chop!

Thats about it really, total debt is now 1950 quid.

What do you reckon??

pers i think its about time you ignored everyone

you are on a phishing list

ever thought of reclaiming?

i have also merged many thread all on the same debt dating back to 2008

please keep to one thread per debt

also tidied your other threads on other debts like wise

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 7 months later...

Hi All!

I have an outstanding Credit card debt which was originally a Mint/RBS debt.

Once defaulted they started to pursue and i CCA'D them which they sent an application form back which i had signed but no true agreement, this was back in December 2010.

Wescot wrote harrassing as usual and i sent them the Bemused letter as it's in serious dispute.

They wrote back saying it's on hold while they investigate.

Today i received a letter saying that RBS complied with my request back in Dec 2010 and if i want to CCA them to send another quid to an RBS address, they will put my account on hold for 14 days.

Is there a letter to send wescot for this situation or should i just write and say this account is in dispute as they produced an application form not a true signed agreement and if wescot try to collect the debt i will report them to OFT etc??

Any advice would be welcomed.

Olliepup

olliepup Hi,this is happening more and more,suggest you have a read of PriorityOne thread on CUPTR 2008 he has also produced a letter to send, when an application form is sent in response to CCA 1974 purporting to be the agreement.

Regards FS

does this debt show on your cra file?

dx

and they

please keep to ONE THREAD PER Debt

yet again you've started a new thread for a debt that is already has one.

if you've not paid anything on this debt since you first posted in 2008 and no-one has actually issued any court claim

i'd seriously think its about time you put this to bed and ignored all the phishing letters?

re post 159 i made in april on the same subject!

dx

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again,

Im sure im right thread, the original mint card debt, anyway Wescot are supposedly passing this over to Nelson Guest & Partners solicitors.

Has anyone had any dealings?

Are they in house?

It says whilst wescot is still willing to consider realistic options for repayment based on my circumstances this matter cannot remain outstanding any longer.

Unless full payment is made or plan agreed within 10 days firther recovery activity will be undertaken.

Then suggests i could pay by credit card! as if i've got one of those!

Phishing trip or are these lot realistic?

Many thanks

Olliepup

i would of liked to have thought you

can spot these on your own now after 250 posts!

dx

and they

Cheers dx your prob right, just looking for reasurrance really as i'd not heard of these so called solicitors and sometimes wobbles me when i see the word SOLICITORS, im sure there are many others like it.

I better just man up :)

• 2 weeks later...

You will keep getting these letters until it is SB,and most likely some after trying their luck. If Natwest/RBS thought they had a good case against you they would have taken you to court years ago.So just sit tight enjoy christmas and chill.

Cat