smt37 vs Morgan Stanley/Goldfish/Barclaycard ** ORDER TO PRODUCE CCA CPR31.16 WIN ***

smt37
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent the DSAR today (guessed it would come up today, so prepared it last night).

I guess Barclays may say that they took the accounts from Morgan Stanley/Goldfish in good faith, but could blame them for the state of the paperwork prior to the acquisition in 2007. In any case, the credit report states that the account started in 2005, so there's definitely a gap there because the agreement they sent me following the CO was dated by me in the signature block and then by them by an inked date stamp and both were in September 1999!

The funny thing is that they said in their letter "Barclaycard has conducted searches for the documents listed in the Order dated xx April 2009 in relation to your credit agreement under account number xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx and has provided you with all the documents required under the Order that have been stored by Morgan Stanley under that account number"... So why did they send me a card carrier followed by two other people's agreements before sending this one, which was settled in 2003 anyway?

Their argument is weak. Should I call the court and ask them what to do now that they have not complied? What's the process for not complying with the Court Order? Surely they know that the account was opened in 2005, so they have deliberately tried to mislead me (and the court) by trying it on?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not really know the court processes yet smt but i would be inclined to send a recorded leter to barclays advising them that any fraudulent atempt to pass data as being the origional contract shall be without question brought to the attention of the presiding judge to ask for an action to be taken against for non compliance and atempted fraud since you have catogoricly pointed out to them their deliberate attempt to pass data that is not in compliance with the judges directions...ie the origional copy of the said contracts two contract dated etc etc ?

patrickq1

see what car an pt have to say good luck mate

yes probs right just me n my temper when if we did something like that we would be hauled over coals but when they do it it is classed different huh ggggrrrrr ,but i suppose if you do give them notice of any attempt to pass off x numbered agreement as the origional shall be classed as an attempt to mislead the courts

patrickq1 ggggrrr hate saying that mis lead chokes me sticks in my throat gggrr

I have no idea if they are required to attend the hearing, but I can't see how it will be in their interests to not show up.

Can I ask one thing - did you name them as:-

Barclays Bank PLC t/a Barclaycard

1 Churchill Place

London

E14 5HP

?

hiya smt37

may i ask pls did you actually also send your cpr requests to the above address and i want to do my second letter now,,,first one sent to bcard at northampton and no responce but today got a reply to my dissatisfaction to the documents i received, (this im guessing is in responce to my complaint about 6 months ago!) and not my cpr,,,,but they do add right at the end they would require me to provide comprehensive legal and documentary evidence to support my claim to ascertain whether further responce is necessary,,,,hmee,,,,trying to fool me into thinking something else? or an sly responce to my cpr request ?

ive been more than reasonable in my time frame and i want to now send the second letter but should it go to london or still northampton,,,

im trying to stick to pt's thread too with the actuall letter

huge thanks to anyone else that can also help me

cheers angel x

Edited by angel_1

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hiya smt37

may i ask pls did you actually also send your cpr requests to the above address and i want to do my second letter now,,,first one sent to bcard at northampton and no responce but today got a reply to my dissatisfaction to the documents i received, (this im guessing is in responce to my complaint about 6 months ago!) and not my cpr,,,,but they do add right at the end they would require me to provide comprehensive legal and documentary evidence to support my claim to ascertain whether further responce is necessary,,,,hmee,,,,trying to fool me into thinking something else? or an sly responce to my cpr request ?

ive been more than reasonable in my time frame and i want to now send the second letter but should it go to london or still northampton,,,

im trying to stick to pt's thread too with the actuall letter

huge thanks to anyone else that can also help me

cheers angel x

Hi Angel

Both my CPR letters went to Northampton and yes my N244 referenced:

Barclays Bank PLC t/a Barclaycard

1 Churchill Place

London

E14 5HP

And yes i followed PTs thread and both letters give the reasoning behind your request...save the "legal and documentary evidence" for crown court !

Fingers

Edited by Fingers60

The Story So Far...

Barclaycard - Fingers Vs Barclaycard

Egg - Egg Credit Card CCA Agreement - help

Halifax - Halifax Credit card CCA

IF - CCA received

Lloyds - Lloyds CCA

MBNA-CCA received, challening

Virgin - Virgin Card CCA May 2006 - Help Required

OH Barccard - 2 s78 letters, on 2nd cpr

Mine was exactly as Fingers.

Fingers - when is your hearing? Do you have a thread?

Hey SMT

Thread below:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/195090-fingers-barclaycard.html

I havent got my hearing date yet should have shortly.

If you wouldnt mind subscribing to my thread and following developments I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Fingers

The Story So Far...

Barclaycard - Fingers Vs Barclaycard

Egg - Egg Credit Card CCA Agreement - help

Halifax - Halifax Credit card CCA

IF - CCA received

Lloyds - Lloyds CCA

MBNA-CCA received, challening

Virgin - Virgin Card CCA May 2006 - Help Required

OH Barccard - 2 s78 letters, on 2nd cpr

Hey SMT

Thread below:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/195090-fingers-barclaycard.html

I havent got my hearing date yet should have shortly.

If you wouldnt mind subscribing to my thread and following developments I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Fingers

Also subscribing, my "bundle" goes into court this week :-)

S.

many thanks for your responces both smt and fingers

guessed as such but wanted to be sure

well time to get my next letter off smartish then, good luck on your cases on the next level

have a sunny weekend laters angel x:)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with this SMT - You deserve to win. I hope the DSAR give you the ammo you need to get the Judge to throw the book at them for their 'attempted deception'. How big a fine can the Judge impose? :D Big I hope.

Just sending off my 2nd CPR letter. 21 days & I'll be following you into court. Once again well done for getting this far.

• 2 weeks later...

Would have thought - given the way this soap opera started - another cpr request would be more in order. They could just send you any old typed rubbish with a dsar request and you would need full disclosure if this is going back to court.

DSAR is important- when it comes to disscloure in court he wil then have them by the short and curlies if they try to make the evidence fit the crime!!!

Unfortunately this may rumble on for a bit longer as in my experience Sharkleys have two kinds of SAR response... just statements and statements plus everything else.. doesnt appear to matter what you send in the request, they'll just send whichever of the one they want.

S.

Unfortunately this may rumble on for a bit longer as in my experience Sharkleys have two kinds of SAR response... just statements and statements plus everything else.. doesnt appear to matter what you send in the request, they'll just send whichever of the one they want.

S.

ye s i know - i've just receive a load of manure this morning- still the more info the better- makes altering things at the court stage i tad difficult!

ye s i know - i've just receive a load of manure this morning- still the more info the better- makes altering things at the court stage i tad difficult!

I love the letter they send alongside ANY sar response though...

"This is all the information we hold on you"

Version 1 of all the info or version 2?... something I will use in any court case with them I can tell you!

S.

I love the letter they send alongside ANY sar response though...

Version 1 of all the info or version 2?... something I will use in any court case with them I can tell you!

S.

and not an agreement or term or condition in sight!

hiya all

im dont believe we got any terms or cca in our DSAR responce will relook at the letter they also sent but i seem to recall the same, this is ALL we hold,,,,,

very good, didnt think of that neither until i read these posts

:D

have a fun eve laters angel x and keep on going

Phew! Aren't they just b***ars:mad: I received a very negative reply to my 2nd CPR31.16 letter from them today:mad: so am about to N244. I haven't ever had a response to a CCA £1 request back in January. I am also 2005 ex-Monument :) I had better SAR them tomorrow, me thinks or is it too late:confused: