smt37

smt37 vs Morgan Stanley/Goldfish/Barclaycard ** ORDER TO PRODUCE CCA CPR31.16 WIN ***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3802 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Classic...

I CCA'd Goldfish for a credit card account and they sent me a card carrier. I complained and they wrote back and said that it was definitely enforceable and sent me the same thing again - however, what they actually sent me was someone else's CCA (which was still unenforceable). It contained address details, employer's details, salary, bank account, all the usual stuff.

I've complained to the Information Commissioner and sent copies to the other person too.

Priceless!

For everything else there's .. (insert name of stupid company)

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Update:

Information Commissioner ignored the complaint. I complained to Barclaycard again, so they responded with a final response and sent me a CCA. This time is was for another person: not me, not the other one they sent in October, but a whole new person. They really are completely incompetent... I guess I'll just complain again to the IC and the FOS now - although what's the point, it's not going to get me anywhere.

OMG that is unbelievable

Wait until some-one more informed than me comes along

I think this may be Kick Ass time

Anyone have any ideas of how to handle this one?

The same thing happened to me- they sent me someone else application form.

I sued Barclaycard.

They wiped my alleged debt.

I am now debt free.

Silly Barclaycard buying accounts with no paperwork. :D

smt- by any chance did the application form they sent you refer to a person living in a small town in Lancashire?

smt- the ICO wont have ignored your complaint.

The document wasnt yours so they wouldnt have had any reason to contact you again, so thats why you havent heard back.

My daughter sent a SAR to Barclays about her Morgan Stanley account, in mid January. Today she has received a list of copy statements, for a man living in the West Midlands. She, by the way, lives in Hampshire!

The account numbers are different - as you would expect. It is a visa card, hers is a mastercard. The only thing they have in common, is a surname.

Now is it just that they have put the wrong cover note in with the statements, and Mr X in the West Midlands has my daughters details, or judging by the other postings, this is a regular occurence for Barclaycard?

Alan

My daughter sent a Subject Access Request to Barclays about her Morgan Stanley account, in mid January. Today she has received a list of copy statements, for a man living in the West Midlands. She, by the way, lives in Hampshire!

The account numbers are different - as you would expect. It is a visa card, hers is a mastercard. The only thing they have in common, is a surname.

Now is it just that they have put the wrong cover note in with the statements, and Mr X in the West Midlands has my daughters details, or judging by the other postings, this is a regular occurence for Barclaycard?

Alan

Blimey... it sounds like its a lucky dip operation theyre running :(

Would love the press to get wind of this... personal info security is a big headline these days... one which Sharkleys could do without :-D:-D:-D

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

Well thats three of us.

I see a pattern emerging....

Well thats three of us.

I see a pattern emerging....

Well they've got mine in the queue so it should be interesting as its an old MSDW from 1999 :-)

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

Well they've got mine in the queue so it should be interesting as its an old MSDW from 1999 :-)

So was mine.

smt- by any chance did the application form they sent you refer to a person living in a small town in Lancashire?

..err, yes! How'd you guess.

Tell me you are joking, please!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Ive just PM'd you, smt37

Yes. I sent the application to the court today.

Did you change much from PT's guide? I would like to use it but it is marked as being a work in progress and not complete. Did you just identify which paragraphs they had breached and leave the rest of the witness statement and draft order as PT suggested? Could you even possibly post a copy up on your thread, or would you prefer to keep it out of the public domain for now?

I more or less used PT's guide. For the breaches, I identified 3.1(a) and 3.2©, which were both related to not sending the CCA. They did send one actually, but it wasn't mine.

Do you know if they will be required to attend the hearing? I can't wait for them to produce someone else's CCA, claiming they will use it to defend an injunction.

I'll update the progress here.

Yes - but only after I printed everything in duplicate and had sealed the envelope - so had to start again!