Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey,or any one else wants

Bona
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes all very welcome will be a funtime just before xmas.

Regards

Leon

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

we choose midhurst as its about central to surrey,hampshire,kent and sussex as possible.

Remember to bring your xmas hats and baubles lol.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Central to Surrey and Kent? Yeah, the other end of Surrey maybe!!! Jeez, couldn't you have done it closer to M25 and further from the seaside? :shock:

Sorry, def a no for me. :-( I think Mr Bookie would probably object to me going off gallivanting through the Home Counties 5 days before Christmas anyway. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

me is

Hiya Sillygirl where would you be coming from, you may be able to get a coach to guildford then me or someone could collect you from there.

Regards

Leon