capquest sd re littlewoods CAT DEBT - ***WON***

chezza2409
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everybody, off to set aside hearing tomorrow.(wish me luck) its at 3pm so all fingers crossed please:eek: I doubt I will sleep tonight. The doc has given me some meds to take before I go so hopefully will breeze through it all. I would like to thank one and all of you for all the help and support I have received dealing with crapquest and special thanks to 42man you have made me feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel with this one. Hopefully I will get some cost from my lovely judge tomorrow and you can be sure of a nice donation from me. It will help someone else in the future in a position like me.

I will update you all tomorrow evening

thanks again

It will be no where as bad as you think honey - just relax and you will be fine - I doubt they'll even bother turning up.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hi everyone, just an update. won the set aside, with no costs. judge didnt even want to see the paperwork i had prepared, she said dont know why i turned up as the other side had stated already they wanted it set aside. would not even look at my cost.

anyway thank you everyone for your help im just glad its all over with:)

Good result chezza!

Bloody outrageous regarding the costs though! :mad:

Why is there some much inconsistency with these judges? There should be a rule that if the winning side turns up they get costs no matter if the other side turn up or not! And these judges should be made aware that just coz a DCA says they're not turning up doesn't mean they won't, to get a judgment by default, don't judges realise DCA's are lying, cheating sc8mbags?

Rant over.

It wasnt as bad as I thought, and the Judge allowed my carer to accompany me, was over in 5 minutes.

Thank you 42man for your brilliant help and to everyone else here on CAG. I couldnt have done it without you all.

Chezza - well done, shame about the costs, in my case the judge didn't want to see the paperwork either, but still awarded me costs which the DCA (1st Cretins in my case) did pay.

Also agree with your comments re 42man, he helped me out enormously.

I just love this site!