NCP: Jokers.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just thought I would show you the script of the latest Tom and Jerry cartoon.

This is published by popular demand.

Q: Is it legal? A: Yes check out the Ethics & The Law section. Q: Do I need a license from the SIA (Security industry association)? A: No unlike wheel clamping no license is needed. Q: How much is the fixed penalty charge? A: The penalty is £90 payable within 28 days however if it is paid within 14 days, that it is reduced to £60 if it is not paid within 28 days the penalty will increase to £135 plus extra costs incurred by debt recovery agents etc. Q: What happens if I issue a ticket then for whatever reason wants to cancel it? A: You have a 10 day period to cancel any tickets issued. Q: How much do I have to pay? A: It is completely free however we do ask for a initial payment which will be refunded once you have issued your first tickets.

Q: Is there any monthly or annual charges? A: No there is no monthly or annual charge for this service. Q: Do I have to pay for any additional tickets etc? A: No we will send any tickets you need free of charge. Q: What size are the signs? A: The signs are 310mm X 410mm. Q: Who will erect the signs? A: You the client will need to do this using cable ties (we will provide) for lamp posts, etc. and either (liquid no more nails adhesive) or screws for walls.

Q: How much compensation do I receive on paid tickets? A: £15 is paid to you on all paid tickets + if you recommend a friend or neighbour will receive £5 of every ticket they issue for life.

Q: How often do you pay compensation payments? A: At the end of every month in arrears. Q: What action do you take if people don't pay the penalty? A: Our legal department and debt recovery agents will obtain the registered keepers details from the DVLA and pursue the registered keeper through the civil courts.

Q: Do I have to pay any legal costs when you take a motorist to court? A: No we undertake all the costs incurred. pixel10.gif

We will not disclose any information regarding the registered keeper’s details to the land owner, just as we will not disclose the land owner’s details to parking offenders.

But the landowners details are available to the car owner by getting the V888/2 details from DVLA :D