UK26 -V- Experian Limited

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent Mr Mills an email asking how he managed to get hold of court papers for cases that they are not involved in. His response was

Dear Sir,

You have posted considerable details on the CAG websites. As to the other court cases, these involve the data which you disputed with Experian and, as you know, that data came from Experian clients. Those Experian clients have duties to Experian to provide accurate information and Experian obtained details of those cases from its clients as part of its investigations of the allegations that you have made.

Following a complaint from the defendants,I have agreed to remove images of documents which they feel are inappropriate.

You could have told them that your are investigating their compliant and will let them know the outcome in the next 28 days.

dave , its clear they are on the run and will try to introduce "non relevent information" to confuse the main issues, take legal advise on this, because you may well have a case further that they are attempting to confuse / cloud their wrong doings, which could lead to the Court being missled, and its an attempt to show you have other legal actions pending / gone through the courts, then claim your case is unfounded etc,

with the support from many good CAG'er you are receiving they are well pi**ed off, they have a lot @ stake in this case,

whilst they claim their duty to ther "clients" they ignore their duty to YOU,

just think how many Company's are pushing them over this, and how many Clients they could loose,

they had their chance @ the start to settle under a sealed agreement without prej, but because they think they are above the man in the street they abuse your right to "fair justice" and have tried to get you to back down by costing you endless legal fee's,

and when they DO LOOSE their problem may well be the actual legality of ther operation,

personaly i would like to thank every CAG'er that has stood behind you, both in advise and donations, this is a great day for joe public.

It needs more of the Public to question CRA rights and push their MP's to get Joe Publics rights seen to respected within the LAW, not the CRA money spinning [problem]'s , remember CRA have "NO CONTRACT" with the man in the street, they the PUBLIC have the right to say you cannot "PUBISH" to your clients my information, their claim they have a "implied right" they dont, their system its self is so open to abuse by their clients,

ok got off my high horse now

G,

Edited by kiptower

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

I sent Mr Mills an email asking how he managed to get hold of court papers for cases that they are not involved in. His response was

You have posted considerable details on the CAG websites. As to the other court cases, these involve the data which you disputed with Experian and, as you know, that data came from Experian clients. Those Experian clients have duties to Experian to provide accurate information and Experian obtained details of those cases from its clients as part of its investigations of the allegations that you have made.

Could the CAG not have this thread/s protected by way of imposing some T & C's for viewing and not being able to use the contents without their express agreement.

I LOVE CAG - together we are MIGHTY!

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

UK26 have you yhought of approaching some of the Civil Liberties groups for some LEGAL help in this matter. Judging by the fuss many of them make about the government holding data I would imagine that they would be keen to assist in help the ordinary man take on a private firm which holds data which may or not be correct and who seem to pass this data on to DCAs at will whether or not the subject has given permission to use it. To me a mere mortal it would seem that CRAs should have proof of persons permission to use and process data before passing it on and allowing commercial decisions to be made on UNVALIDATED INFORMATION

thats the SPIRIT Dave, keep it up mate

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

UK26, I hope experian and their clients get what they deserve and I applaud your efforts so far to stand up to them as I expect I (and every other civilian in the land) will benefit from the successful outcome I hope you receive.

I wish I could contribute to your cause but the reason I'm here is because of a lack of spare cash and having donated to this site really am living on a shoestring right now with bills mounting.

Talking of money's donated, assuming you win and get all costs back what then? I expect you'd attempt to make refunds but could this not be the start of a "cag pot" to help other cag'ers that find themselves facing high costs just to get their rights enforced?

Thats odd! You had a letter dated 16th January advising you had to pay the £300 by the 3rd February 09 or it would be discontinued. Why 5 days later do they now say it has already been discontinued?

Get a copy of the 16th letter to them and find out what is going on :confused:

BTW UK26 I'll be donating a bit more next week...it wont be much but every little helps, eh?!

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

£20 more in the bin.

Remember one thing, though, UK26 - don't confuse your own requirements in this case with those of a 'crusade', so to speak - I'm sure all the experienced CAGgers out there will keep things real for you. It would be nice to do over Experian, but not at your personal expense or damage. I think you're paving the way for something much bigger at the very least, though... well done and bloody brave.

Good luck.

He doesnt mention that his clients have posted a considerably damaging piece about you on their files and site though, strange how this little twerp would omit that

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks