UK26 -V- Experian Limited

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

check out post 3 section 3.9 and 3.9 2

Provide to the defendant copies of the lenders credit agreements

How many people have sent a CCA and got a letter back stating they int got a agreement so thers no chance of producing one in court??

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will Check they should have done that bloody before i would have said well i thought you carried out checks?

i would not back down now even if they offer you out of court to drop it hes crapping himself thats why he wanted a chat???

i would write and tell them if they contact you will look forward to seeing you in court

bet this will not get to court

I had the same problem with someone i worked for took it to court for Damages For PTSD they asked can we have a meeting with you and you legal team YES OK

went along we would like to settle out of court THEY GOING TO ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG no

ok see you in court BYE

7.30pm night before court gets a call off them with a offer we will meet you and legal team at your home if you agree NO see you tomorrow goodnight

9pm get a call from my legal team with a offer of them they will give me the full 30yrs service and medically retire me and X amount if you agrre tonight SORRY HAD TO TAKE THE OFFER IT PAID OFF MY MORTGATES AND SET MY KIDS UP WITH A GOOD TRUST FUND

boy didnt they sweat working till 10.30pm panicing to sort it before 9.30am god i loved having them on a run around they even paid for me to have a taxi 40 mile round trip to sign told them they not welcome to come to my home

keep them on the run

Regards DK

but in afriaid will todays credit crunch if the offer is good you gota take it but hold out till last minute

or we could always let it run to set a presedece and all CAG members donate a quid or 2 each to match there offer i know i would

because if you win we can all go get them

• 2 weeks later...

He only wants you to delay and settle with the others so if you lose he will bring them up in court

hes really digging now bet you get a request to settle out of court has is little bum is fluttering

before agreeing to settle let us now cuz i for one one would make a donation and i bet others will so you wont lose out money wise if you did lose in court

That way it would set a presidence for us all to sue them and use your case as reference thats WHAT HE DOESNT WANT

Regards chris

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks