UK26 -V- Experian Limited

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Site Team

I feel there now also an importance to move this to a secure area and for the time being. Only the below users should have access

User list

SiteTeam, Admins, UK26

All other access denied

This is due to case sensitivity and to protect the case

Can't this be done?

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

I will not hesitate to say I told you so and, so, I told you so. This thread really needs to be closed.

I do very little but I do it very, very well :cool:

If I've helped give my scales a click

:smile:

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

Uk26

Any reason why my access to the other thread as been removed. Also Am I going to be removed from this thread aswell, even though I have a genuine interest with Experian.

Cheers Spark1

recently my cases have been attacked by the defendants due to posting documents they deem private on a open forum.

They are even quoting CPR 31.22

so the Lowell topic has been removed from the site.

Lowell complyed with the court order and i will now submit my updated poc on 27th March.

Bit if a disappointment in one way, and an anticlimax :sad: What on earth were they up to holding back and delaying for :confused: hope you give them the stuffing they deserve - gits!

all i can say is, the matter is still on going and actually its made my case even stronger. just means the end resault has been delayed and will go to full trial.

I need to reframe from replying now im affraid, my hands are tied

(1) A party to whom a document has been disclosed may use the document only for the purpose of the proceedings in which it is disclosed, except where –

(a) the document has been read to or by the court, or referred to, at a hearing which has been held in public;

(b) the court gives permission; or

© the party who disclosed the document and the person to whom the document belongs agree.

(2) The court may make an order restricting or prohibiting the use of a document which has been disclosed, even where the document has been read to or by the court, or referred to, at a hearing which has been held in public.

(3) An application for such an order may be made –

(a) by a party; or

(b) by any person to whom the document belongs.

mmm..........

Good luck UK26,we know you're in good hands.

Don't do anything to jeopardise this now,just keep shtum.

(1) A party to whom a document has been disclosed may use the document only for the purpose of the proceedings in which it is disclosed, except where –

(a) the document has been read to or by the court, or referred to, at a hearing which has been held in public;

(b) the court gives permission; or

© the party who disclosed the document and the person to whom the document belongs agree.

(2) The court may make an order restricting or prohibiting the use of a document which has been disclosed, even where the document has been read to or by the court, or referred to, at a hearing which has been held in public.

(3) An application for such an order may be made –

(a) by a party; or

(b) by any person to whom the document belongs.

Isn't this the exact same as them processing our data and making it public with the CRA's? They have no right to stop UK26 posting his own stuff online, if so then he wants to throw the book at them cos they are doing the exact same on a daily basis whenever that rubbish is advertised on their systems......

I think Lowells are grasping at straws and the more you guys give in the bigger their ego will get....

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...

Really chaps and chapesses.... 'UK26 V Experian LTD'

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but it makes sense. We'll ask allsorts of things here all day. It's in all of our interests to protect this, this may also be moved away to a private area one day... If it does that's also progress, for me.

Isn't this the exact same as them processing our data and making it public with the CRA's? They have no right to stop UK26 posting his own stuff online, if so then he wants to throw the book at them cos they are doing the exact same on a daily basis whenever that rubbish is advertised on their systems......

I think Lowells are grasping at straws and the more you guys give in the bigger their ego will get....

Have to agree, so bleedin hypocritical of them ain't it :mad:

I hope they get more than just a stuffing from this, I hope one of them (Lowells, Experian or even some other DCA) goes down lock stock and barrel over this issue, I fear it's not going to happen though unfortunately :(

Have to agree, so bleedin hypocritical of them ain't it :mad:

I hope they get more than just a stuffing from this, I hope one of them (Lowells, Experian or even some other DCA) goes down lock stock and barrel over this issue, I fear it's not going to happen though unfortunately :(

actually it isnt,

the CPR is clear on what you can and cannot do with the material disclosed under legal proceedings and if you infringe this your case can be compromised quite easily.

from this point on, i would advises extreme caution and if anyone posts ANYTHING which could compromise the case then it will be removed with immediate effect. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think first before posting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks