UK26 -V- Experian Limited

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes i confirm you did send a donation to me for this case, and i note you have posted quite alot in the past.

I am happy for you to have access

Can the SiteTeam approve access for MrMT?

I fully understand the sensitivity and after donating assumed I would be seen as a no-risk member but obviously someone has decided otherwise so I'll have to bide my time and wait for the exposure when it's all over I guess.

Thanks for explaining that, a simple "Sorry, no can do" right from the first request would have been appreciated though.

Good luck and go get em!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I know i'm only new here, but I too have a case against Expirian and Vodafone. Vodafone defaulted me when we are in dispute. In fact Vodafone have denied there is a dispute, and they actually owe me money as they haven't returned my £150 deposit which was required at the start of the contract.

How do i prove I an genuine?

PS.....Just to add, I was always taught if you have nothing to say, then say nothing. As a newbie just starting litigation against these 2 parties I do not have alot to add yet.

HI PAULH,

It is only UK26's Lowell thread that has been moved to a secure area...I would start your own new thread on your dispute with Experian on the Cedit reference agency forum then you will find that you will get much quicker responses and try to keep UK26's Experian fight to his dispute...I mean no offence by advising you to start your own thread.

sparkie

HI PAULH,

It is only UK26's Lowell thread that has been moved to a secure area...I would start your own new thread on your dispute with Experian on the Cedit reference agency forum then you will find that you will get much quicker responses and try to keep UK26's Experian fight to his dispute...I mean no offence by advising you to start your own thread.

sparkie

Hi Sparky.

I wasn't looking to air my dispute on this thread, just asking on UK26 dispute.

Paul

Basically this is such an important case and should I win, it will change how the finance industry sells there debts to the debt collection industry.

The case has been indicated it will end up in the High Court due to the serious effect it will have not only on Lowells but all the other companies out there.

Lowells have gone to the extreme to use barristers now to try and defend them.

Lowells are trying to monitor the lowells topic and we are trying very hard to make sure they don’t have access. If you are a new member or don’t have very many posts under your account. Your access will be refused.

Now this is something a lot of CAG members have been waiting a long time to see happen. Finally a chance to give the Debt Industry a real good kick in the balls. It's been a long time coming, but it will be well and truly deserved.

Good luck to UK26 and everyone working hard behind the scenes who I know will be giving it 110% to make sure it happens. :D

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Hi UK26,

Sorry for being late onto this thread, donated £10 to the cause, if surplus to requirements please forward to CAG. Good luck mate everyone is behind you.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Just followed this thread NICE ONE!! The Financial Institutes of this Country are Guilty of little less than - Extortion – Harassment -Intimidation –Discrimination- Blackmail and Embezzlement and guess what the cheeky BA£££RDS after all they have had are putting there interest rates up and holding the Country to Ransom --Can someone tell Gordon to look at the real world ! If not they will do the same to the next prawn that comes along.

Oh forgot to add it is also compulsory them to tell untruths

This is the FIRST STEP

Donation sent

Edited by Cougar1

*Waves at the guest*

Well done and the very best of luck to you, what a brave person you are.

Will PM you for details of where to send donation, get some built up in a kitty so that the kick will be that much harder.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Hi UK26,

I would just like to say I agree with restricted access, but please please be very careful who you allow in!!! this is too important!!!!!!!

Remember knowledge is power.

Can I add to this.

Be very careful. If they know our game plan then you may have less fire power

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson,(Attributed)

3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Edited by Cougar1

Hello Cougar1!

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)

3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

That was as true then, as it is now. The same comments apply to every Debt-Based Economy in the World.

The above is exactly what we are faced with now. This Recession will see another quantum shift in assets from the people to the banks (and all the bank like institutions that surround them).

People should not get too side-tracked laughing at the silly bankers, because they will have the last laugh if we let them. They know that minor inconveniences such as being asked to give up a £16m Pension, is Chicken Feed in comparison to the steady shift in assets over to the banks. They are still in control, just a little exposed for the first time in decades.

Now is the best chance we have had in a very long time to see what harm the banks are doing on a Global scale.

Cheers,

BRW

Hi there UK26 - I am not asking for access as I agree too many eyes could give these bandits some ammunition. Creepers come in all disguises. Just to say all power to your cases, may good luck and positivity be with you and make no mistake about it; when you win you will probably be invited onto every consumer tv and radio programme going.

My personal best wishes go with you.

Stirling2005

Like forstal said

There are alot of people with battles to fight and because of places like this and people like UK26 it's now not such a daunting task.

People no longer have to tolerate being taken advantage of because they don't know what or if they can do anything about it.

I know i wish i had found this site a long time ago.

All the best UK26

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks