UK26 -V- Experian Limited

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UK why was the thread moved?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Elizabeth

You know if they dont comply u could always take the company to court.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Too many prying eyes could jeopardise the case. Im sure most will understand the reasoning

Oh i am fully understanding on that i just thought it might have been a lowells complaint or summing.

Elizabeth

You know if they dont comply u could always take the company to court.

I will do that - I've had enough of these CRA's messing about.

I sent one final letter by email & post and that's their final opportunity to clean my file up or else court it is!!

These CRA's need waking up - I've had enough of them messing about.

These CRA's need waking up - I've had enough of them messing about.

[sigh] Its not a good time for the debt industry is it!

Government threatening guidelines/restrictions :D

Public awareness of the lack of powers they legally have :D

New Legislation on limitation act possible :D

Customer revolting and refuting debts :D

CAGers litigating :D

Game on I say!:rolleyes:

well then maybe they should demand proof of debt and proof that the subject gave permission to process the info.

Subscribed and PM'd.

Best of luck, take these scoundrels down a peg or 12, and get the Great British Public the justice and service we deserve.

Any advice or opinion given is done so in the spirit of goodwill and assistance, but please note I'm not legally trained or qualified, only hoping to help. My advice or opinion is based on experience in my life, and research from forums such as this and other useful sites.

Please seek professional legal advice if you are in any doubt about what to do next with your personal case.

There are many threads on this forum to help you and I do recommend searching around to see what steps others have taken. You're in good hands with CAG-

buy a ConsumerActionGroup.co.uk email address, and help to keep this forum going!

If you like what I say, feel free to give those scales a tickle :-)

Whilst people are awaiting the latest developments I would appreciate some help with Experian reply:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/data-protection-default-issues/181281-if-experian-get-confirmation.html#post1993103

Something makes me think it's the same old issue though (also I think perhaps thread is in wrong place?)

Im quite sure UK will be telling all whats going on , but it'll have to wait until after his case is sorted. Suffice to say, there are some very worried people out there who are desperate to second guess and see whats up UK's sleeve. So Hopefully evryone will understand

Basically this is such an important case and should I win, it will change how the finance industry sells there debts to the debt collection industry.

The case has been indicated it will end up in the High Court due to the serious effect it will have not only on Lowells but all the other companies out there.

Lowells have gone to the extreme to use barristers now to try and defend them.

Lowells are trying to monitor the lowells topic and we are trying very hard to make sure they don’t have access. If you are a new member or don’t have very many posts under your account. Your access will be refused.

Hi MrMT,

I'm glad you are not offended by what UK26 has explained I am 1000% certain he did not mean any offence so please bear with him ..there are many many members who are, I am sure completely genuine, and cannot get access....but this thread MUST be guarded for the time being.

sparkie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks