UK26 -V- Experian Limited

UK26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

£20 more in the bin.

Remember one thing, though, UK26 - don't confuse your own requirements in this case with those of a 'crusade', so to speak - I'm sure all the experienced CAGgers out there will keep things real for you. It would be nice to do over Experian, but not at your personal expense or damage. I think you're paving the way for something much bigger at the very least, though... well done and bloody brave.

Good luck.

I'd echo that. :)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a bit of clarification: I'm not in any way suggesting UK26 backs out of this. He has clearly rattled a very big cage and has a firm case. But if he were, for example, to get the result he wants without going to court, then I'm sure all CAGgers would agree he should follow the best route for himself.

What he is doing, on the other hand - and I think this is really important - is exposing the underbelly of the Experian beast. Whatever the outcome, we're learning how they operate and the lengths they're prepared to go to (for example, digging out paperwork on other court actions through their 'clients' sounds very suspect to me).

These kinds of actions can take years to resolve, but the pressure applied through cases like this really can make the b*ggers clean up their act. I'd prefer to see some form of class action, or have the reins of this taken up by a larger body with some heavy financial and political clout. Maybe we could encourage some media interest in this case? Then they really would CAG their pants, so to speak.

Keep at it UK26 - you've got lots of support.

Re- Funding Legal Cases

Rowntree Foundation

would i am sure fund legal action against experian, equifax and DCA's

and provide a barrister ot two and solicitors !

Research funding.

jrf-logo.gif

Funding

Information for those wishing to apply for funding.

Calls for proposals

Call Deadline There are no calls open currently. >> Calls issued in last 12 months (all closed) | Notification of new calls

How to apply for funding

Guidelines and background information for those wishing to to respond to a call for proposal. Please note: we only accept proposals in response to a specific call.

>> Projects we don't fund | Application guidelines | How to write a good proposal | Contact details, decision dates, reapplying, etc. | How we reach our funding decisions

Can I ask a quick question,

What is the point of experian adding all these posts to their bundle. if anything, if the judge actually reads them it will add more weight to uk26's argument not theirs? Uk26 has explained his argument and reasoning very clearly and all the posts show that all his actions have been considered carefully in compliance with the courts/laws.

edit: if they have only included "certain"points that benefit them only then I would be inclined to print off every post and use it

hi I have submitted a claim this week and if I win (or get settled) I will donate 10% to this and the same to cag. I dont have anything now,(it has taken me 3 weeks to save up for the court fee) and its a toss up to pay for shopping or gas/elec at the moment(its the elec this week :mad: ). I have read this thread from the start a while ago and I give my word I will do my best to help. Good luck and all the best

I have personally emailed everyone who donated via paypal, and we are in the process of contacting those who donated by post. If anyone was missed then please let me know.

Can I ask stupid question - why have you contacted everyone who has donated to this? Have I missed something?

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

Ahhh - oh the confusion!

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks