Bathgatebuyer v Natwest

bathgatebuyer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - wonder if you can help me. I last did my reclaim of bank charges a few years back (thanks to this site :wink: ), and my Natwest Step was my parachute account.

In the last few years, I've had about £300 worth of charges incurred on this account. Not a huge amount, but I do want to reclaim it.

I've asked for my money back nicely, but they've said no given that the OFT case is ongoing.

What happens next? I'm asking because it was all so much simplier 2 years ago!!!!

Grateful for any advice.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

• 2 weeks later...

Received a response from Natwest which was a little confusing as it was actually a form for them to identify whether I needed a new account to avoid falling into further debt :confused: or taking action such as suspending non-essential direct debits from my account. (Presumably they would decide which are non-essential!).

Should I log my complaint with the FOS now or use the Scottish courts - I don't think Edinburgh are issuing sists (stays) in respect of bank charges cases at the moment.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress