style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In June of this year Rebecca Sibley asked me to send her the documents I have regarding my complaint with the way a number of claims for subsidence were dealt with which has resulted in my not being able to sell my house.

Since sending her the documents relating to my complaint I have been subjected to a wall of silence.

BADGER.

I would suggest you send a recorded letter of complaint and, the second a deadline is missed, refer to the FOS.

Thanks . Everything was sent recorded delivery and I have stressed that I will take the matter up with the F.O.S.

I have also taken the matter up with the local office of Cunningham Lyndsey, the project managers (loss adjusters), again with no response.

My experience over this is just simply appalling.

The trouble started eighteen years ago and because the subsidence was not dealt with properly then I have had trouble ever since. I have been complaining about the way things have been dealt with since 2000. With yet another subsidence, in a different part of the house, still the problems are not sorted.

I feel like publishing my experience on the internet.

BADGER.

If 5 days have passed with no acknowledgement of your complaint, or other deadlines have passed with no explanation / final response then you can go straight to the FSA.

The wording used to define a complaint, interestingly, does not require the need to state that a complaint is being made. It merely says (or at least it did) that a complaint is an expression of disatissfaction.

Thanks again gysmo,

I think I need to pay one last visit to the individual that is supposedly handling the matter at Cunningham Lyndsey's Cardiff office. He seams to be a very reasonable chap. He understands and seams to agree with my complaint.

Cheers.

Badger.