Bonus payment - rather unusual one

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5671 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

For simplicity i will use the (1) to signify the company i work for and (2) for the company that we contract for. This will hopefully help people get there heads around it as i use the word company a lot.

I work for company (1) who is a contractor for another company (2) (i wish to keep these confidential but both are large companys). The company (2) we are contractors for have introduced a new IT system. I was asked to be a person on the team of trainers for this new system (which i did).

After all this i was informed by the company(2) i was to be given a bonus and had given all the details to my company (1) on how to claim this money, to then pass on to me via my pay.

My company (1) has not paid me this money and from what i know of have no intention of paying me this. I am the only person that helped them that has not recieved this bonus (this includes other contractors albeit from diffrent companys) as my own company (1) seemes determined not to give me it.

Could anyone help me with this as this is a large amount of money that i feel is rightfully mine.

Thanking you all in advance,

Funnyman86

I would approch company 2 and inform them that this payment has not been forwarded to you so thay can get onto company 1

Regards

Leon

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I have been told that i must not contact company 2 about this bonus payment.

Is it not illegal for them to withold money that is mine?

Ive been left feeling really annoyed by this as to be fair this money would put my debts back on track.

Regards,

Funnyman86

Who exactly has informed you not to contact company 2 ?

Have you actually had it explained to you WHY company one isnt passing the payment onto you ?

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!