style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5139 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hia

have sent my first letter requesting my charges, just recieved all the statements an am unsure of what do now now, i know i have to send a schedule but am unsure of how to set it out, plus the only spreadsheet i can find has the 8% column on it an i thought i wasnt supposed to apply for htis unless it goes to court, someone help me please.

:) :) :) :)

hia

have sent my first letter requesting my charges, just recieved all the statements an am unsure of what do now now, i know i have to send a schedule but am unsure of how to set it out, plus the only spreadsheet i can find has the 8% column on it an i thought i wasnt supposed to apply for htis unless it goes to court, someone help me please.

:) :) :) :)

You don't apply for the 8% at this stage but you can use the spreadsheet to work out how much is owed. Just include the 'Amount' shown on the spreadsheet in the 'Preliminary approach for repayment' letter - but not the Interest 8% APR.

Take a look at the FAQs and Step-by-step instructions (links in my sig)

Linda

Go on ... you know you want to click me

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:) There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :)

Advice & opinions of mechs' wife are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.