style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5101 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hey Folks,

Just recently was introduced to the site at a time when I've simply come to the end of my teather with my bank (Ulster Bank, part of RBOS).

I was hoping someone could help me. I've looked at the guides on how to reclaim but cannot find a letter template requesting the list of charges but am told that one does exist.Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Steve

Steve, click on the links in my sig, paying particular attention to the 'FAQs' and 'Step-by-step instructions'.

Linda

Go on ... you know you want to click me

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:) There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :)

Advice & opinions of mechs' wife are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Just a quick question, can the £10 fee be in cash?

Hi Steve,

no, cheque or postal order, preferably cheque

Good luck

Nona:)

[CENTER][SIZE=2][I][COLOR=DarkOrange]Any advice offered is only my opinion, based on my experience with my claim [/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2] I won my case because[/SIZE] I READ THESE FIRST[/COLOR][/SIZE] [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/"][COLOR=red]http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/[/COLOR][/URL] [/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3]Halifax[/SIZE][COLOR=YellowGreen]-[/COLOR][/COLOR][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][COLOR=YellowGreen]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR] :D:D:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Prelim letter sent [COLOR=Black]10/07/06[/COLOR] Moneyclaim issued [COLOR=Black]07//08/06[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Settled in full[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]15/08/06 [SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1]Survey completed. Donation made[/SIZE].[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Navy]Thanks to Dave and Bankfodder, and all who have given their time and advice[/COLOR]:)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=Black]Co-op Bank Visa[/COLOR] Settled after LBA (only £61 but hey ho, every penny counts) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#00bfff] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Heres the best bit, they won't give me a cheque book!! Another one of my gripes!!

Apart from going overdrawn with them I have a completely clean credit history!!!

Hi All,

Finally got my statements through and have highlighted all the charges.

I have highlighted all irregular account charges £various

Direct Debit Bounces £30

Unarranged borrowing fees £30

Letters £various

Is this reasonable. Should I try and claim everything?

Just over £1000 over 6 years, would be nice right about now!!