Tilly Is Going Bankrupt (here we go again )

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will get sorted in time im sure,

That you will. For sure.

From what i see, you have no need to rush. Times they are a changing.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilly babe

If you have thought about IVA heres how to figure out how mush they would want a month

Take debt say £100k

divide by 4 = £25

add 6k costs = £32

divide by 60 months = £ 533

if however you got as mush money as me you vsn either pay them a pound till they die or go crupted :)

good luck :)

I wonder if this might be a suitable alternative to bankruptcy for you Tilly. Depends on the amount of the shortfall and your income I guess. National Debtline England & Wales | Debt Advice | Factsheet 37 Debt Relief Orders

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I thought that may be the case. Back to the drawing board then.:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Tilly not making light of it and i know you are a good sport- believe your shortfall was a beuty as was mine-debt relief orders -mmm 15k would take a lifetime to get down to that level.So until sugar daddy with yacht toodles along maybe take a chance on euromillions tonight-believe it is 100 million plus.Worth a try and who knows you could be sailing off into sunset on your own yacht.Naturally you would want some crew and i would volunteer-and maybe a few others would -no doubt a few will let you know.Please exscuse me if this post has bugged you but nothing wrong with being a dreamer in these difficult times.Allways enjoy your posts keep your spirit up-Tawnyowl.

• Haha 1

Tawny your post didn't bug me, it made me chuckle :p but your right it would take a lifetime :eek: missed the euromillions :confused: i finks i missed the boat on the sugar daddy front pmsl :D more like a rubber dinghy :p take care.

Tilly

• 1 month later...

Okay peeps decision made, for now im putting bankruptsy on hold, im making the most enjoying the stress free factor at mo, maybe sometime in the future you may see this thread pop up again, but if not thankyou to everyone that has posted here :)

Tilly x

Thanks for dropping bye Tawny:) and thankooo for the choon :D yep maybe this thread pop up again out of the blue we will see, and thankyou for being a good friend:)

Tilly x

Unfortunately, the past will probably rear its ugly head at some stage. The Mortgage co are likely to try and recover their losses. It might be 1 year from now, it might be 5, who knows.

All i can advise at this stage is that you get on with your life as best you can, and live for today.

Money is nothing without the love of your family and friends.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Deal with it when you have to. In the meantime, enjoy.

Couldn't agree more DG.;)

Yes,the shortfall-12 years to chase.Mine was slipped into my credit report without telling me the house had been sold or what price obtained.Remember some people may be in new houses,new relationships,imagine that landing on the mat in several years time.Could cause upset and a few arguments.If anyone wants a credit report,pm me and i will give you a link to a report site that doesnt need credit card details or anything like that.If its allowed i will post it onsite.I am allready reading about things like that happening.Some may think they wont find you-mmm they have special teams.Its a lot of potencial income for them.Bye for now Tawnyowl.

Hiya DG and Tawny

Yep i know eventually they will catch up with me and bite me on the ass wanting there last six penneth of blood :mad:

I am doing exactley as you said DG living for today and enjoying being back to normal :rolleyes:

as i said before i may have no choice to go BR but again will deal with that if and when it happens.

The same as you Tawny was never told house had been sold, i only found out because i went into estate agents.

and yep deffo family and good friends are way up there on the top of my list :)

cheers guys

Tilly xx

Hiya Tills:) glad to hear you're enjoying life these days - stay positive hun

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 4 weeks later...

What are they asking for Tilly?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Tills, remember you are entitled to see documentary evidence that they have marketed and sold your property with your best interests in mind.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Tills, remember you are entitled to see documentary evidence that they have marketed and sold your property with your best interests in mind.

Hi Ell

Spent all afternoon going through all paperwork till im bug eyed :eek:

Have all the valuations i had done,which started of at £185.00 till they got

their hands on it and dropped to £123,000 :mad:.

I still could be forced to go BR, as far as i know ex has recieved no letter, for all i

know he has already gone BR, so like i said a lot of thought and decisions to be made.

To be honest my head all over the shop at mo:confused: