Tilly Is Going Bankrupt (here we go again )

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe she had a high BP because she was nervous about the op wonder if they thought of that one.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi tilly been off line for a while hope you are ok your thread seems very quiet not used to that used to turning on in morning and catching up with your latest escapades.How is your mum whats the latest news.What news on the house front.Bankruptcy i suppose at the moment can wait.I may try to hang on till bankruptcy can be done online-costs about 120 starting in march or roundabout then not quite sure.Anyway i hope you are ok thinking of you and your family -tawnyowl x.

Hi Tawny :)

LOL must admit my threads where a bit like TV soap:rolleyes: thanks for asking about my mum, she is doing ok op been done on tuesday, on the house front am waiting to hear from council dude, about a 3 bed masonette that has just become vacant can you believe an eviction :eek: how weird is that so fingers crossed.Everything ssems to be

sorting itself out slowly but surely , i will get there in the end :) take care x

Tilly x

fingers crossed for a new house by christmas

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hope you can have Christmas (or at least New Year) in your new home hun! Great news! And best wishes to your Mum- hope she is doing well and I hope you keep putting her rubbish out on the right days.:)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

think tills have more important things than her mums rubbish

like when this council bloke will ring her.

If you can convince Tilly's Mum that putting her rubbish out isn't important...

I can't wait to hear if Tilly is going to be homed for Christmas!

Hold on, that makes her sound like a rescue home kitten...:rolleyes:

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

no tills mum needs to be convinced that her health is more important than putting the rubbish out whilest in hospital but some ppl u just cant please.

l have said u have more important thing like waiting for the council dude to ring. good tills if i was u i would be banging on his door

Glad to hear that Tilly, you must be relieved:)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

glad to here your mums op went well Hope she will be home soon.

Yep relieved all right , hopefully she will be home by the weekend :)

Lets hope so. Thats great news.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Just catching up.

So glad your mum is over the op now. Finally something going right for you. Send love and hugs to her. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

How can we not just love that woman, she is a star!! And a party animal!!! :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

well thats were tills gets it from