BigAd Vs Sainsburys

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5648 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Could not find a Sainsbury page so have included as HBOS seem to be managing the financial side of it.

Fresh from my Capital One victories (awaiting payment but they have agreed to pay) and my expected RBOS victory I am now aiming at Sainsbury's.

Given that I was pretty well behaved on this account and did not get charged I am going to CCA request them and see if I have any joy there - I still have a big balance.

Anyone got any ideas about where to send the CCA request to ??

And any good CCA news as it seems a bit harder to find many successes on the forums ??

Ask your creditor for a copy of your credit agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974

1 High Street,

Newtown,

Kent

R21 4RH

June 28, 2006

The Loan Company

Company House,

Church Street,

Newtown,

Kent,

R1 7HG

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

With reference to the above agreement, we would be grateful if you would send us a copy of this credit agreement.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), we are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. We enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

We understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr X Customer