its a little too quiet....

akania
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5677 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

anyone experiencing the same??? Its been like a battle ground at my daughters, phone calls letters threats etc etc but lately its very very quiet......feel like im waiting for the hammer to fall. Is it just wishing thinking on my part that the banks and credit cards are so up in the air at the min that they dont know what they are doing?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Ax

Hi

Yes, its been very quiet here i did have a couple of letters today.

One from MBNA and one from Abbey, same letter but in different enverlops. Saying they where sorry that i had a complaint with them and they would look into this. I only sent a letter stating they never complied to my CCA lol.

Gaz

lololol!!!

i recieved a statement yesterday and an 'new exciting updates to your natwest account' letter. Do you reckon this is the natwest account that they have just defaulted me on and terminated without sending me my cca?:D

Hi akania

It could be i had two defaults from Natwest for the same account.

I even had a letter from them stating there new promotion and if i wanted to do a 0% Balance transfer for 9 months :D. This is the account that has been defaulted, whats going on with these banks.

Gaz

they are mentalists:D I got sent a credit card application from my bank the other day offering me a credit card. I applied and they declined...!!! Now am i going crazy or is it them do you think?

Edited by akania
illiteracy:)