Isn't it about time the culprits apologised for this mess they've got us into?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone heard a word of apology from any bank for the mess they and their employees have put us in?

Or the Government?

Or the FSA?

My posts are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. You should seek the advice of a qualified insured professional.

I wouldnt hold your breath waiting for an apology, they will be too busy shredding documents and hiding Porches!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

No...not a sausage.

I loathe them all. They pinch all our funds, patronise us, justify thier filth to us & leave the poor up slack alley to enrich thier profits (historically speaking!). I could go on all day...every article I read just makes me want to take my hand of thier faces even more. :mad: The FSA take away our rights, which we shouldn't have had to utelise in the first place, to protect the monsters.

Now not happy with thier unlawfully extracted funds, they go cap in hand to the taxpayer... they should be rounded up, done for mass fraud, and chucked in a fleapit prison in Bangkok...hung from a ceiling basket covered in a blanket.

The govenment couldn't give a monkey's fart about us, Gordon Brown can just shut his gob (though with that guerning he does, 'twould be tricky).

All the while the charade goes on.... not listening, breaking guidelines, telling porkie pies, adding 'dubious accounts',..... oh I could go on all day.

Pure filth the lot of 'em. Greed greed greed. :mad:

I see you have some good theorires as to what it is we are all dealing with, but it's more complicated than that unfortunately.

We'll start with some facts:

J K Rowling gave the Labour Party $1.9 million - as a gift.

The top 1% rich folk DON'T PAY TAXES

The goverment really don't care about us, we are all "expendible"

Our lives are created from the cradle to the grave, we are never in full controll of anything, it's all been set up from day 1.

So, where do we stand? Simple:

the top 1% get all the money, own all the land and pay no taxes.

the middle class - pay all the taxes, do all the work

the lower class - just there to scare the middle class

The taxpayer, as they stand are normal folk, just like you and me, we all pay into the system at some point, and the system is designed not to make us rich, why should it, cause that would mean the top 1% don't get so much money...can't have that.

So there are classes of folk today...and that creates arguments, in fact anything that creates an arguement in society, the top 1% rely on it, they want us to argue, fight, and do all the hard work, so they can keep running to the bank.

As soon as any public debate gets into a national level, or a sort of uprising, that's when the law the rich folk made come into efect to clamp us down.

Unfortunatly we'll never win, and the only way we might see any justice, is if society collapses, and money means nothing. That will not be a day i would look forward to, but it will happen.

Yeah...I know what you mean, although I didn't know about this 1%business, no taxes? charming!

Banks have so much power, I don't think people realise just how much.

Interesting to hear that there isn't enough money in the economy to guarentee the savings that have been upped, increase confidence by blagging. Ces't la vie.

I don't understand why they don't send in forensic accountants into these failing banks - examine them - then make them run on zero profit. Let the government take thier cut and use the rest to pay back the public, in every sense. Must be this 1% you talk of, I always knew there was something alone these lines going on.

BBC news just refered to RBS as being a victim, what a joke...are the media gagged? They never say it as it is!

It really is a nasty business, all this. I have heard people on here displaying elation that a bank is failing. I know where they are coming from, since they are a bunch of tea-leaves, but what does that help achieve?!

More people unemployed, house prices further depreciating etc..which all adds up to less money in the treasury's purse and then the banks want all that.

I know thats just the tip of the Iceberg.

Bank: Money now

Darling: Do you want me to bend over?

Bank: Yes, we own you.

The end.

Has anyone heard a word of apology from any bank for the mess they and their employees have put us in?

Or the Government?

Or the FSA?

Eh? It weren't me guv'nor, I had a week off work and see what happens?;)

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Yeah...I know what you mean, although I didn't know about this 1%business, no taxes? charming!

Banks have so much power, I don't think people realise just how much.

Interesting to hear that there isn't enough money in the economy to guarentee the savings that have been upped, increase confidence by blagging. Ces't la vie.

I don't understand why they don't send in forensic accountants into these failing banks - examine them - then make them run on zero profit. Let the government take thier cut and use the rest to pay back the public, in every sense. Must be this 1% you talk of, I always knew there was something alone these lines going on.

BBC news just refered to RBS as being a victim, what a joke...are the media gagged? They never say it as it is!

The top 1%, these are the folk that brought everything or at least the land it sits on, got a few judges in thier pockets and make the laws up as they see fit ( mostly to supress the other 99% that are not in thier group)

They don't need to work, they got us working class to do that for them, so they don't need to pay tax, in a rich society sence, they hardly pay the same taxes we do, if they did the NHS would be far superior and we all would be a lot healthier to do the work.

They rely on us having debts, that's why the credit industry gave us easy credit cards and loans and stuff, so we could be like them, but i think you know wehre this is going, they now want that money back.

They don't care how, or who gets hurt, they just want the money back, and they will get it.

There is a new industry, about 1 to 12 years old, debt collection, and it's taking off rather rapidly. There seems to be around the region of 12 billion to collect, but the top 1% want more, so the best way to do that is devalue the spending power of money in the form of world prices. Find something that every mode of transport will use eventually, or something that we all rely on at some point, and pump the price up. The world has to follow.

Sure it's all conspiracy and talk, but somewehre along the lines, something in society is not quite right, and it's all going pear shaped on the banks. This is something they didn't rely on, and it's hurting us all now, and wont get better, at least not yet.

Actually, I'm not sure it is hurting us all. Inflation was very high (by my calculations, based on the old *real* way of working it out, it's about 10%) before all this started due to some very bad decisions made by the current government (and indeed, some of the last government).

The only thing I can see that has hit the ordinary person is that it much more difficult to get credit (probably for the next year, until the banks get confident again and restore their immense greed).

I see that as a good thing.

It's only people buying and selling properties for profit and share dealers that are mainly hit.

Pensions will actually do very well out of the fluctuations in the stock market in the long run, so in all, and media aside, has anyone's life really been made all that much different?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Nope not at all, in fact apart from the fuel prices going up (Petrol i actually going down), things seems to be evening themselves out, as it should always have been, the whole house price and cheapness of everything was so unsustainable and that is why we havnt bought a house yet, I could see it all going tits up and yep, it has.

and as for 1% having all the money and owning all the land - never heard such a load of old cods wallop in all my life.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

The top 1%, these are the folk that brought everything or at least the land it sits on, got a few judges in thier pockets and make the laws up as they see fit ( mostly to supress the other 99% that are not in thier group)

That's the problem with having barristers run the country.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

and it's not just here - back in the motherland, that big bailout????you know the one............apparently there is a clause in it saying no one will be brought up on charges over it - - - why? because once again - someone is in someone else's pocket and these guys are scratching each other's backs until the little guy bleeds.

i agree with earlier comments and suggest that capitalism isn't working.

not while the bottom line is greed

Actually, I'm not sure it is hurting us all. Inflation was very high (by my calculations, based on the old *real* way of working it out, it's about 10%) before all this started due to some very bad decisions made by the current government (and indeed, some of the last government).

Sorry dave but I'd love to know how you get this figure.....the RPI figure(the "old" way) is currently nowhere near 10%, or even 7%...

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

I do a really moron thing you know...it's called " thinking"..lol These top rich bureacratic tossers don't like us folk that think, it means we have a decent education, and are not suppressed and wont bend to thier will, they don't like that and don't want that, so they make up rules to try and get us to break.

Ok it looks like i have a big job when i become PM.

first job.

Make bank charges unlawful

job 2

BAN DCAs from operating.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Ok it looks like i have a big job when i become PM.

first job.

Make bank charges unlawful

I don't think the PM could do that even if he/she wanted to (and of course GB doesn't want to)...... so I'll vote for you even if you make a firm stance on the matter.

job 2

BAN DCAs from operating.

If you could just promote that they should operate within the law/guidelines, 'twould be a start. :D

Hey well i will do that.

And if they dont they have to kiss my OH feet and other things.

trust me the feet kissing will not be wanted as they ar awful.

then if they further dont comply i put them in prison and freeze there accounts. when they dont get paid they will soon know how we feel

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

You'll never get an apology. Just a gesture of good will.

Sorry dave but I'd love to know how you get this figure.....the RPI figure(the "old" way) is currently nowhere near 10%, or even 7%...

I got the figures, believe it or not from Mars (the company, not the planet).

------------

------------

Alright I admit it I'm Sorry I did'nt pay my bills and this is what happens lets move on people, lifes to short to worry about the Global Economy and that my mistakes are letting the fat cats down and that bankers can no longer get their obscene bonuses, and that Iceland is now for sale and that house owners in the states are losing their homes, and Gordon has been made to look a hero - IM SORRY :eek: