talula

Additional Charges...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5141 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i have had a refund from Co-Op Visa, however since my initial letters, more charges have been applied.

is there a standard letter that can be used to request this back?

with my refund from smile, i sent them a secure message asking if the additional charges would be refunded, and they've processed it as a complaint so now have to wait while they "investigate it" yet again.

:x

You could start with a phone call to them to see if you can get the charges reversed, if you get no luck there then the process starts all over again.

Good luck (again)

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

yeah, i phoned smile and they said they weren't allowed to discuss it over the phone, but to send a secure message to Team 314 asking the question...

i was just wondering how to word it really, so they were aware that they'd already refunded once.

"I am disappointed to note that, despite having taken action before regarding unlawful charges to my account, further charges have been added to my account. I require you to remove the charges immediately or I will have no option but to start proceedings again"

or something similar should suffice

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

excellent, thankyou!