SQN/Equidept letter - any advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought I'd update you all!

Every 6 months or so I get a letter for them, either at my address or my parents address :roll: I just call them {private number each time} and say she does not live here & NO don't know where she is!!

I then get a letter to offer to clear the old debt at half the price of the original amount!!

I then call them & say SHE IS NOT HERE... And they go away for awhile!!

Hoping I can use this tatic for another 1.5yrs & then the will be Stat Barred... If we can still do that! lol.

• 1 month later...

Hello

Been reading these posts from a while back..today i received the same letter from SQN..I did have a debt..must be about 7 or 8 years ago..reading on what people said here about not contacting them..did they ever hound you again for not contacting them?

Hi,

I phone them {withhold my number} and tell them that the person no longer lives here!!

They ask my details – I say no as I don’t know who you are or what you want.

They ask if I have a forwarding address – I say no, this is a council property, ask the council.

They then leave me alone… until another 6 months pass & they send another letter!

:roll:

VERY SLY… They searched my credit file, NUMEROUS times in just a 3 month period!! :mad2:

Hi pixie

One man + dog outfit.

Principal Place Of BusinessEquity House, Ettington Road, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire, CV35 9GA

Do you have 'phone number for them?

x

v

I think everyone here has their phone number

• dx100uk changed the title to SQN/Equidept letter - any advice