Excel Parking - Crown Point Retail Park, Leeds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

warning

any who posts on this thread is liable to pay me £100. i,m a nice guy and will give a 50% discount if paid within 7 days. how about that for a saving.. i saved you £50 you should thank me.

i will want £100 after seven days otherwise i will send you some stupid letters that really look official. i might even call myself a solicitor. so dont get saying some else must have logged on. while your were having a cup of tea. i know a law that says you must tell me who it was or a judge will fine you £10.0000000.

i will of course give you some more chances before that happens. about 25 follow up letters.

after that i may give up

:???: what me. never heard of you never had a debt with you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HI!

I got a ticket off these guys recently. I had parked and then went to wait for a friend at the bus stop, so I got a ticket as I was seen leaving the car park.

Was anyone eventually taken to court?

I'm a bit of a chicken. I don't want to pay these guys, but I don't want to get into trouble either...

if you are worried about the words,,,,,excell and court,,please google,,,,,martin cutts and then google victoria hetherington-jakeman,,you will see what happened when they went to court v excell,,,,also dont forget,,,,watchdog/parking charge notice,,you will then realise what cowboys this lot are,, along with ,,roxburghe debt collectors and the phoney graham white solicitors, both of which will send you threat o grams,,guess what,,,ignore, full stop.

:-D I've just googled Graham White Solicitors, and I found a firm called "Graham White & Co. Solicitors". In their contact page they have the following notice:

"We are in no way connected with Graham White Solicitors or Roxburgh Debt Collectors" :lol:

Bless... Every other site mentioning them are threads like this one, so I'm not worried anymore! I also googled the names bondy lad mentioned, so I'm quite happy they are just [problematic].

thanks for all the information!

back for a pep talk as hb suggested,, well done for coming back,,,now guess what,,,IGNORE,, and relax,,roxburghe and graham (i am a phoney solicitor) white leteers are sent out by the same clowns, in the same office,, all operating the same con,,,check out again,,michael cutts and victoria herherington-jakeman on google, that should relax you.incidentally if not already mentioned there are literally thousands of us on here , who wish the clowns excell would in fact take us to court, they wont, because they will lose ,,ask michael cutts and victoria h-j.

• 3 weeks later...

hi I'm new to this site - can someone help - I had a £60 fine some wks back from excel - now they've sent a Roxburghe debt collectors letter demanding £142 - and SOMEHOW they had my tel and rang my mobile today - and the debt woman told me to get legal advice or CAB - the council told me theyre an established company and been there ages and that i should get in touch wit CAB asap for advice - please help xx (and how do i find your replies?? new to this xx)

thanks sooooooooo much for your advice bondy - I assume you replied to me ?? gotta say their [problem] is pretty clever coz it scares people into paying - they should be shut down !!!!!!!!!! x

by the way how the hell did they get my mobile number

Data mining you have probably put it on an application form or a contract of some sort. Just don't speak to them or if you fancy it simply tell them that any debt is denied and to return it to excel! However Roxburghe will pass it to Graham White solicitors, which is actually the next desk in the same office. Both Roxburghe and Graham White are toothless and just issue threats!

PS: Stay away from CAB most of them have not got a clue when it comes to PPC's

hi esmerobbo - thanks sooo much for that -

- i wont waste my time with cab then - wish someone would shut these companies down - surprised they can operate in the first world and get away with it

i was in the wrong you see coz i didnt get a ticket for 30 mins free parking - which i shouldve - thats why i was worried if i had a leg to stand on

- many thanks xx

Hi

I hope i'm posting this in correct place

I'm a newbie to this site and came across this story by davren 22 which is the very same issue I’m having right now with this company @ Crown Point

I received a Parking Notice on my vehicle today and complained to the person who placed it on my vehicle.

I’d been shopping on this complex for about 45 minutes and had to leave complex to go over road for 25 minutes and then came back to finish shopping. When I returned I found ticket on vehicle

Parking Attendant took great pleasure in telling me that I'd been seen on CCTV walking illegally off Crown Point Complex but I know he saw me just before he was starting his shift

I decided to email company with an Appeal

They bounced an email back stating that my Appeal will not be valid without me providing them with my Home Address [i’m sure this is illegal?]

Could somebody please reply asap as I have 7 days to appeal or they threaten to increase costs to £100

Why is it that they are able to receive appeals via email but not reply via email but by post?

Many Thanks In Advance

You state that they say you "were walking off crown point illegaly" , why? what were you doing ? were you robbing someone or murdering someone as you walked???

Utter noncence!

What you should do is IGNORE.

Do not contact them again

And read arround this forum to get an insight into PPCs.

hello all:-)

Oh dear. You're falling for it.

There is no 'appeals process'. Why on earth would a private company, issuing speculative, unenforceable invoices then turn down the money by allowing 'appeals'?

It's a trick to a) make you think it's a proper parking ticket and b) to make you contact them.

Same with the 'CCTV'. Completely irrelevant and just another trick to scare you.

Simply ignore them. You do not owe them any money. It's a massive [EDIT] which all started when the previous government started letting the DVLA sell addresses to anybody in exchange for £2.50.

No you will have a letter chain of templated, computer generated threats to look forward to. These will come from Excel, Roxburghe and Graham White 'Solicitors' (really Roxburghe in disguise). Just ignore the lot. Visit here to see the junk mail you'll be getting: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2214803

By the way, they want your address so that it will save them the £2.50 they'll have to pay to the DVLA.

It's a [EDIT]. 40% of people fall for it and send a cheque. Be in the wise 60% and don't pay a penny.

As for the moron in the high vis jacket, if you acted 'illegally', ask him to make a citizen's arrest next time! Prat.

Edited by ims21