Birmingham midshires..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4856 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i posted back in May regarding my problems and the repossession order which was granted---i have since been paying back arrears etc -and all is ok---However, i now need to address the fact that over past 4 years they have charged me left right & centre for letters, unpaid DD fee, management fees, etc etc--

I fully realise that people are claiming from banks ...But what about mortgage companies??

Any help will as usual be greatly appreciated

Thanks

If it was me in your shoes I would definately start the reclaiming process !!!

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Yes you need to send the SAR recorded del with £10. Good luck and keep us all posted

olives xx

Next Directory £215 NO CCA ***WON***

Littlewoods Visa*** WON ***

Littlewoods evenmore£496.47 COURT CHARGES£296.84 PPI £575.52

Littlewoods LX £0.00 COURTCHARGES £327.68

Choices for you S.A.R owe £362.02

Additions Direct £1400 NO CCA

HUBBY

Bank of Scotland Prefernce account £296

Capital One £300CHARGES£1135 TAKING COURT ACTION

also owe big to

Bank Of Scotland £10000 sending cca reqest

British Credit Trust £6000

Fighting For Family

MUm,***WON ***Barclays for hardship just need to get the last little bit. Chasing LLOYDS TSB for hardship

Bro, HBOS PPI mis selling ***WON***

hello,

This is probably related top my other posts Re: repossession...

The final update is that we now longer have a home as sold under value due to repo order--- I am free of my mortgage & charging orders etc but now no home. we have been allowed to stay on for another 30 days to find place to rent.

My sole aim now is to appeal against every unfair charge etc whether it be my previous mortgage company or the people who placed charging orders on my property..

I am fully aware that i frst send out a SAR with £10---is there anywhere on the website that i can see all the following steps as well...and are the forms the same for each creditor

Many thanks