Can ALL unfair/excessive charges be disputed??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Can ALL unfair/excessive charges be disputed?? whatever the organisation ??? do i use the same templates & procedure

I have been on this forum most of today reading with interest some of the posts...

I fully intend to pay back what i fairly owe...if in dispute then i will allow it to be sorted before arranging to pay.

Would the unfair/excessive charges be applicable to

• secured loans --( even if paid off- can i still dispute carges)
  • mortgages e.g monthly late fees and other charges
  • solicitors collecting a debt with excessive charges applied
  • used to have a secured loan ( Advantage / Morgan stanley???- 12% interest!!!!!- have paid this off but the excessive charges totalled approx £850 over a 13 month period---although paid off last year can i stillnow dispute their charges
  • old bank accounts-- ripped off by Natwest from 1991 to 2001?? any chance here

I have just had a shock when looking back through some of my statements as have been charged all sorts from £39 to £50 each time--- do i dispute these & other charges using the same template that this site shows for bank charges??

Finally-- is this a DIY job or would you recommend using a compny to deal with all of this

Thanks- hope someone is able to answer all of my queries above

Bumping your thread so that somebody can help you with your questions regarding the charges.

What I will say, is that you are better doing it as a DIY job, because as far as I am aware there are no companies out there that will do it for nothing, so they will want a percentage of what you reclaim.

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR